** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Boxing - Jun 28-30

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 28 June 2013[/TH] [TH]Boxer 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Boxer 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gavin, F v Vassell, D (21:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.15 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 29 June 2013[/TH] [TH]Boxer 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Boxer 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Rees, G v Crolla, A (21:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.43 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 27 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.95 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 30 June 2013[/TH] [TH]Boxer 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Boxer 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Golovkin, G v Macklin, M (03:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.14 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 42 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Boxing - Jun 28-30 Friday fight preview: 4pts F.Gavin to beat D.Vassell on points 10/11 Ladbrokes This should be a cracking fight but I’ve always been a Frankie Gavin fan and I think he can go on and be something really special if he stays active and keeps his head down. Denton Vassell is a quality fighter but perhaps a lack of power could go against him here. Gavin isn’t the hardest puncher in the world either despite his impressive stoppage record but Gavin is classy, or has the potential to be and I think he’ll have just too much for Vassell and can get the points decision in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/gavin-vs-vassell-betting-frankie-gavin-can-land-the-decision-in-eagerly-anticipated-welterweight-bout-20130628

Re: Boxing - Jun 28-30 Saturday fight previews: 4pts G.Rees to beat A.Crolla by stoppage 13/10 William Hill I like Gavin Rees as a fighter. He’s never going to blow opponents away like a Broner or a Mayweather or someone like that but you know you are going to get 100% from him and he won’t make any mistakes. He’s game, tough and he is very underrated in the power department. Crolla doesn’t look anything like the fighter that he was and he’ll need a career best to come through this one but personally I see Rees being too good and forcing a stoppage. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/rees-vs-crolla-betting-gavin-rees-can-have-too-much-for-anthony-crolla-in-bolton-20130629 4pts S.Quigg to beat W.Prado in rounds 1-5 11/10 Paddy Power A lot has been said by and about Scott Quigg in recent times but now he’ll be looking to put on a performance to silence his critics and more importantly make the rest of the division take notice. I think he’ll take a lot of frustration out on Prado in this fight and he definitely has the ability to pick up an early stoppage here. Rendall Munroe could only take six rounds of Quigg and I’m not convinced the Brazilian will go that long. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/quigg-vs-prado-betting-scott-quigg-can-finish-this-one-off-early-in-bolton-20130629 4pts P.Smith to beat T.Dodson by stoppage 6/5 Betfred I would be surprised if this one sees the final bell. I just think Smith is too good for Dodson and there’s only so much punishment Dodson’s team will let him take. Smith is itching to get this belt back and get on with his career again and I don’t think he’ll take any chances or take Dodson lightly so while Dodson’s pride will see him in there for a few rounds I expect either the ref or his corner to pull him out later in the fight. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/dodson-vs-smith-betting-paul-smith-looks-much-too-good-for-tony-dodson-again-20130629 2pts M.Macklin to beat G.Golovkin 11/2 Paddy Power Gennady Golovkin is one of those fighters who you either rate highly or who you’re not sure of. I’m in the camp of the latter. For my liking he gets hit way too easily and I expect Macklin to hit him here. Of course he has heavy hands of his own but Macklin has shown he’s got a decent chin and if he has to take a shot to get his own shots off I think he can. That’s not something the Kazakh is used to and if Macklin can land a couple of shots early to have Golovkin thinking then this fight could just be his for the taking. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/golovkin-vs-macklin-betting-matthew-macklin-has-a-bigger-chance-than-the-odds-suggest-20130629

Re: Boxing - Jun 28-30 A good night all in all. Quigg supreme, Smith comfortable, but Rees was very disappointing. Looks like the Broner fight got to him, never mind. Crolla a worthy winner. The prospect of Rees KOing him was gone after about 7/8 rounds, if I'm being honest.