Flat Racing - Friday 28th June

14.50 Yarmouth: Floralys @ 5/1 bet365 - 3pts win Still a maiden after 11 races but was massively eye-catching at Lingfield recently. Floralys got badly outpaced early on in rear of the field and was- never travelling. She looked to go absolutely nowhere even approaching the 1f marker, but then she found her stride, forced her way through a tiny gap 1/2f out and finished full of running and a fantastic 4th on the line. There is no doubt that she's crying out for a step up in trip and thankfully she gets her chance over 1m tomorrow at Yarmouth. Her mark looks low enough, the additional 1lb compared to last time won't make any difference and Jamie Spencer is booked which speaks for itself. The race looks not overly strong and Floralys should run a big race really. 21.10 Newmarket: Tax Free @ 16/1 Ladbrokes - 1pt win Can't help myself but this looks a massive price. Tax Free looks as good as ever to me and is still capable of winning these type of races, particularly of his current mark I think. He ran a huge race at Nottingham earlier this month, when he finished 2nd to an improver who had also the run of the race from the front on the rails. I thought Tax Free looked unlucky at Ayr lto when he travelled nicely but got hampered over 2f out and couldn't recover from that. It's fair to assume that he's much better than the bare form of that race suggest and with conditions in favour tomorrow, as he gets his beloved fast ground and goes very well at Newmarket with Queally booked, I think he can be a lively danger to the short favourite.

Re: Flat Racing - Friday 28th June

8.00 Curragh Fionnuar 7/2
boylesports
A pilar to post victory under tomorrow's jockey at Naas yesterday and an easy winner at Down Royal last weekend, this one goes for another one tomorrow. Traditionally Bolger has his horses spot on for this festival meeting and I think Fionnuar will win again despite 10 stone. Sacred Dragon is unexposed and therefore feared with his stable in form. He could be very well handicapped but I will stick with the horse in form Fionnuar.
10 Points win Fionnuar 7/2 Boylesports

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.