Hannon & Hughes Roadshow

I believe that this pair offer a fantastic opportunity to make money if you strike the right bets. For instance, they have a 48% win rate since 2012 when the runner is fav, while also banging in a few longer odds selections. I'm going to try and take advantage of this for the next month or so and see where I end up. I'm going to try to be strict with this, so I'll operate a 1 - 5pt per selection from a 100pt bank. If I manage to increase the bank by 20% I may consider changing the point structuring. The following is their total record since 2012: [TABLE]

[TR] [TH=class: breakdown16]Bets[/TH] [TH=class: breakdown16]Wins[/TH] [TH=class: breakdown16]WinStrike[/TH] [TH=class: breakdown16]SP_PL[/TH] [TH=class: breakdown16]Places[/TH] [TH=class: breakdown16]PlaceStrike[/TH] [TH=class: breakdown16]Races[/TH] [TH=class: breakdown16]RaceStrike[/TH] [TH=class: breakdown16]ROI[/TH] [TH=class: breakdown16]BF_Back[/TH] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: databreakdown16]668[/TD] [TD=class: databreakdown16]155[/TD] [TD=class: databreakdown16]23.20%[/TD] [TD=class: databreakdown16]-50.18[/TD] [TD=class: databreakdown16]160[/TD] [TD=class: databreakdown16]23.95%[/TD] [TD=class: databreakdown16]668[/TD] [TD=class: databreakdown16]23.20%[/TD] [TD=class: databreakdown16]-7.51%[/TD] [TD=class: databreakdown16]-28.23[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Below is their record with favs (including joint and co-favs): [TABLE] [TR] [TH=class: breakdown16]Bets[/TH] [TH=class: breakdown16]Wins[/TH] [TH=class: breakdown16]WinStrike[/TH] [TH=class: breakdown16]SP_PL[/TH] [TH=class: breakdown16]Places[/TH] [TH=class: breakdown16]PlaceStrike[/TH] [TH=class: breakdown16]Races[/TH] [TH=class: breakdown16]RaceStrike[/TH] [TH=class: breakdown16]ROI[/TH] [TH=class: breakdown16]BF_Back[/TH] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: databreakdown16]221[/TD] [TD=class: databreakdown16]94[/TD] [TD=class: databreakdown16]42.53%[/TD] [TD=class: databreakdown16]21.90[/TD] [TD=class: databreakdown16]48[/TD] [TD=class: databreakdown16]21.72%[/TD] [TD=class: databreakdown16]221[/TD] [TD=class: databreakdown16]42.53%[/TD] [TD=class: databreakdown16]9.91%[/TD] [TD=class: databreakdown16]27.42[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] I will provide stats to back up my selections which may also be supported by a little form study.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Hannon & Hughes Roadshow Monday 17th June Windsor 6:35 Speed The Plough 8:05 Authoritarian Due to the proximity of the Hannon yard to Windsor, he's sent over 1500 runners to the track since 1997 and sends a further six more today, but Hughes is only down to ride the two above. The first is a 2yo maiden race, where the selection finished 2nd lto. Trainer and jockey have an almost 25% win rate since 2012 in 2yo maiden races, although filtering by class reveals that in cl5 the figure rises to 31%. Cl5 2yo maidens at Windsor are a whopping 53% (15 runs).Levey was the jockey in the 2yo's two previous starts and although he is a competent jockey, Richard Hughes is far more experienced. Hannon and Hughes won this race last year. Speed The Plough's on the widest draw here, if he was drawn a little closer to the rail I may have added an extra point to the bet, so it's 3pts @ 11/8 marathonbet. Although Authoritarian comes into the 8:05 as a CD winner, it came on heavy ground and she ran here last week against her own sex, finishing 5th of 6. This race is mixed sex and I believe she'll be outclassed. I have no confidence so this one will be a no bet.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.