Flat Racing Wednesday 12th June

8.10 Kempton Alwida 6/1 Paddy Power 2.5 points e/w Another Prescott horse but this one making his debut and won a maiden last year at Southwell over 1 mile class 6. Finished 4th at Kempton fto last year beaten 1.5 lengths by Pompeia over 7f before odds on well beaten in an Ayr maiden. Steps up to 11 furlongs but should have no trouble with this trip and appeared to act well on the track the only time he raced on it. In this class 4 off 8-11 but stable in good form and he should progress this year.

Re: Flat Racing Wednesday 12th June

15:40 Yarmouth
Tricky little contest for today's highlight race of the day. I find it interesting that Luca Cumani just sends the one horse to the track today. His lightly raced 4 year old
Out Do
makes his reappearance today in what will be just his 7th start to date. He was well beaten at York on his debut as a 2 year old back in 2011 but he then went on to finish second in a decent maiden race at Newmarket. The winner of that race is rated 79 now having won a handicap recently off a mark of 75 but the third place of that race
Go Dutch
has fairly boosted that maiden form by winning three times since, twice in handicap company last year off marks of 81 and 86 and is now rated 93 on turf. That race was the last run for
Out Do
as a 2 year old and on his reappearance last year he ran over six furlongs at Newmarket again, this time in a valuable race (Tattersalls millions 3 year old sprint) and although he was well beaten finishing 10/15, it was probably a bit out of his depth. He was back in maiden company after that race at Doncaster and he appeared to be travelling well into the race but was bumped at a crucial stage, whether or not he would have won that race still remains to be seen but it's a race I'm willing to draw a line through. He then made his handicap debut at Salisbury in a class 4 race off a mark of 81. He met trouble in running in this race as well and when he did get some daylight he ran on well finishing 6/16. He wasn't beaten all that far in the end despite his finishing position. He finally found his race next time out when hacking up in a maiden race at Kempton on his final appearance of 2012, running out a 3 and a quarter length winner. He gets in off a mark of 81 again today which I feel is a mark he can certainly take advantage of. The fact he hasn't won fresh is a slight concern but I am taking it on trust that Cumani has this horse fresh and ready for his reappearance. William Buick who has only been on board for this gelding's win at Kempton takes the ride again which is another positive for me.
2pt win Out Do @ 4/1 (Bet365 - BOG)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.