iPoker WSOP Freeroll: 6pm Friday.

teaulc

iPoker WSOP freeroll On Sunday there's a Mega Satellite for the WSOP Main Event on iPoker with 10 packages guaranteed (buy in $525) at 7pm. I just noticed that on Friday at 6pm there's a turbo freeroll with two seats to be won in this Mega Satellite (plus small cash prizes for 3rd to 27th place). I saw it on Blackbelt, but it's probably on all iPoker sites. Registration starts at 6pm today; maximum 10,000 players.

Re: iPoker WSOP Freeroll: 6pm Friday. I played the Mega Sat two years ago and qualified, so I think it's still a few years until I'm allowed to participate in your conspiracy theory thread. Pretty sure there'll be an overlay in the freeroll, though.

Re: iPoker WSOP Freeroll: 6pm Friday.

Probably not a great one to rush home from work (or the pub) for. Going to need to run like Justin Gatlin on the back of a cheetah driving the ssc rocket car to ship this. 2 seats and over 7k regd. Still worth a shot though, gl all
Get with the times, Bartman. FYP ;)

Re: iPoker WSOP Freeroll: 6pm Friday. About 8.5k registered now. The good news is that I've just qualified for the Mega Sat by a slightly more expensive route, and won't be playing the freeroll, which should boost the chances of the rest of you by about 0.000002%. Usain Bolt on the back of the cheetah, etc.? Surely the best he could do is get from the rear of the cheetah to the front of the cheetah during the course of the tournament? A waste of his talents, IMHO.

Re: iPoker WSOP Freeroll: 6pm Friday. @Samba: Do you not follow athletics? Justin is well known for choking when there's wildlife involved. I've practically funded my WSOP qualification campaign by always betting against him when he's on a cheetah.