** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

3.15 Newbury.

The race of the day and a highly competitive affair. Buckby Lane has been backed all morning, but i like the look of two horses in this one. 1) VENN OTTERY - We all know about this horse and the potential the owner thinks it has, hes trained big race winners so should know, M Pipe says the horse is going very well after its breathing operation, and i would be suprised not to see a big run, at 10/1 is an excellent bet, and it may not be stables 2nd string as it appears on paper. 2) LE DUC - His third in last season´s Arkle couldn´t have worked out much better and confirmed what a useful horse he can be when decisive winner of competitive 2m5f Cheltenham handicap in January; still nicely weighted off 7lb higher and ran creditably over hurdles last time but basically has two ways of running and backers are always taking a risk that he will blow out completely.. thats the risk you take though, i think this could be a going day for this horse and the form is solid. 12/1 is massive imo. Couple of E/W bets to nothing, but im having win on them both as well. Good Luck