** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

100% Algorithmic laying system for all UK races

Hi Guys, Over the past few months in my spare time I've been working on an full automated system which uses an extensive algorithm based on lots of aggregated form information and live market information to try and systematically predict low priced losers to lay on the exchanges. Its only been fully autonomous for around 48 hours but so far has only hit 4 winners out of 60 races all of which were priced under 8.0 so its looking pretty promising so far. If anyone is interested in taking a look 100% free daily losing selections are available from 11:45 each day @ www.dailylay.co.uk The interface is super basic at the minute as I've spent 99.9% of my time on back end functionality but there is enough information there for you to get an idea. All prices are available BF lay prices at the time of selection. Please note all selections are offered for free and I'm not looking for any remuneration whatsoever. I'm a computer engineer with a big interest in statistical data aggregation and racing seemed a good place for me to have a tinker. Master_Lay

• 4 weeks later...

Re: 100% Algorithmic laying system for all UK races This is interesting, but you should remove affiliate banners from the site if it is really just an experiment and not about making money. As it is a laying site, aimed presumably at Betfair punters, pushing BET365's standard bonus offer for betting on fixed odds seems a bit pointless, anyway.

Re: 100% Algorithmic laying system for all UK races Having perused your website and looking at the 'Statistics' page I see the 'Looser hit rate'. I am familiar with 'strike rate' but I've never heard of 'Looser hit rate'!? Is this similar to strike rate but not so tight, therefore representing a looser strike rate? If so then what margin do you use?

Re: 100% Algorithmic laying system for all UK races

Having perused your website and looking at the 'Statistics' page I see the 'Looser hit rate'. I am familiar with 'strike rate' but I've never heard of 'Looser hit rate'!? Is this similar to strike rate but not so tight, therefore representing a looser strike rate? If so then what margin do you use?
I think it's a typo.... if it said 'loser hit rate', it would make sense.