Flat Racing Thursday 30th May

Re: Flat Racing Thursday 30th May 2 selections for me tomorrow 2.20 - Lingfield - Hallings Wish @ 14/1 Bet365 Massively disappointed with this one last time out. I tipped it up on here for its seasonal re-appearance last time out (below was my write up)

Not the most sensible race to get involved in seeing as a lot of these are making their handicap debuts but one i've had in my nag me to watch out for is Hallings Wish. I find it interesting he goes in this competitive class 5 handicap and Mikeal Barzalona is booked to ride. He showed signs of ability in his first 3 starts, being considerately ridden on his last start at Lingfield in December. Given opening mark of 61 which could be very lenient in my opinion, steps up in trip for the first time and wears a tongue tie. With market vibes positive i expect a decent run here.
Was backed into 4/1 but ran no kind of race at-all. Whether he didn't take to turf or was just badly in need of the run i don't know but i can't believe that was his true running. Anyway i'm willing to give him another chance. He reverts back to the AW tomorrow and makes a slight step up in trip. Dropped 3lbs by the handicapper and also drops into a 0-60 contest aswell. Hoping he can make more of an impact tomorrow and make the early price look very big. 5.20 - Lingfield - Bright Glow @ 9/4 Bet365 This ones already been smashed in and its not hard to see why. Stormed home from nowhere last week to finish 2nd at this course over 6f. Steps back up to 7f which is bound to help, yard in good form and providing he's given a little bit less to do in the closing stages than last time, he should be fairly hard to beat.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.