The thread for Wednesday 29 May

slapdash

Re: The thread for Wednesday 29 May gl both. I'm just donking around the micros tonight (yeah I know whats new? lol) Grosvenor (£0.11R) PPUKT Sat = 3/5 (1) DTD (€33 token) ISPT Sat = 330/few more than 330 (50) Stars ($5.50) PokerStrategy Series Event #1 (NL) = 85/460 (72) Stars ($0.55) PSO Series Event #1 (8 Game) = tbc Stars ($1.10) PSO Series Event #2 (NL) = tbc DTD ISPT Freeroll Sat = tbc

Re: The thread for Wednesday 29 May

Surely not? You need to turn your 5k to 50k+ to be up with the average for Wembley
i really should read posts properly rather than just skimming, gl mate, i was referring to the freeroll tonight :eyes

Re: The thread for Wednesday 29 May I'm still in the 8game donkament! and kind of enjoying it too! I must have actually learnt something from that nice Mr Teaulc & the lovely Monday night variant'ers. It's confusing as hell but kind of enjoyable in a sardistic kind of way. Good choice to stay in and regroup mentally rather than attempt the other live gukpt sat tonight. My thanks also to KP & PN (they know who they are ;) ) for their kind support & words of wisdom today, helped me a lot to refocus things. Much appreciated chaps :ok

Told a lie' date=' forgot I had reg'd for tonight's ISPT freeroll too, managed to win a €33 seat for tomorrow night[/quote'] They should just give you a season ticket and be done with it ;) Well done mate :ok

Re: The thread for Wednesday 29 May lol quite ironic that I managed to mess up the NL Holdem level (only game I know well) and min cashed, all good though.

Grosvenor (£0.11R) PPUKT Sat = 3/5 (1) DTD (€33 token) ISPT Sat = 330/few more than 330 (50) Stars ($5.50) PokerStrategy Series Event #1 (NL) = 85/460 (72) Stars ($0.55) PSO Series Event #1 (8 Game) = 24/111 (24) +$0.52 Stars ($1.10) PSO Series Event #2 (NL) = tbc DTD ISPT Freeroll Sat = 522 lol/522 & a bit (200)

gl Jeremy. Just ISPT Day 1f on DTD for me :hope
Out 82nd/175 - got dealt KK very first hand, for a 110 chip profit, then didn't see another half-decent hand until my exit hand of 99 Can't complain about a bad beat as I was behind when last lot of chips went in, but I lost to 75c. He calling my pfr... which I can't complain about either as it's something I would likely have called from the BB too. Only check-called the 4A6A turn, as I didn't put him on an Ace and wanted to allow him some rope to then bluff the river... only I allowed the 3 to get there, so their river lead out bet wasn't a bluff :lol So only complaint I can have is myself Onwards n upwards