BBOTD TUESDAY 28th MAY

3.50 NEWTON ABB Pretty sure ground conditions will soften up overnight and this will be run at break neck speed,if all stand their ground, however I find this unlikely. One that will stays and likes underfoot soft ground is THE SNEEZER, Likes to be up with the pace, and will stay. Second run since coming here from Ireland, and this race could just fall right. 8/1 with 365 is big, expect about half this tomorrow, as I think there maybe a couple of NRs and I feel it will be backed. WIN BET FOR ME.

Re: BBOTD TUESDAY 28th MAY L5.35 Jd Rockefeller 1pt Win 14/1 Bet365 This one makes its turf debut after a spell on the All Weather but breeding suggests this surface is much more to the horses liking. I think the gloves may be off in this race with the cheekpieces also going on for the first time (again should suit according to the breeding stats). Another plus is the trainers recent form and the booking of an excellent 5lb claimer. Only 1 bookies have this race priced at the time of typing but even that sole price of 14/1 looks decent.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.