** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

BBOTD TUESDAY 28th MAY

3.50 NEWTON ABB Pretty sure ground conditions will soften up overnight and this will be run at break neck speed,if all stand their ground, however I find this unlikely. One that will stays and likes underfoot soft ground is THE SNEEZER, Likes to be up with the pace, and will stay. Second run since coming here from Ireland, and this race could just fall right. 8/1 with 365 is big, expect about half this tomorrow, as I think there maybe a couple of NRs and I feel it will be backed. WIN BET FOR ME.

Re: BBOTD TUESDAY 28th MAY L5.35 Jd Rockefeller 1pt Win 14/1 Bet365 This one makes its turf debut after a spell on the All Weather but breeding suggests this surface is much more to the horses liking. I think the gloves may be off in this race with the cheekpieces also going on for the first time (again should suit according to the breeding stats). Another plus is the trainers recent form and the booking of an excellent 5lb claimer. Only 1 bookies have this race priced at the time of typing but even that sole price of 14/1 looks decent.

Re: BBOTD TUESDAY 28th MAY 1500 leicester 1pt win pythagorean evens bet365 pretty sure this will start odds on, but it is worth the bet as nothing else stands out for me, after being gelded ,he returned to winning ways last time out over course and distance last week, which is best described as very easily,and if shows the same today, could well win this,he has his quirks but that might be behind him after the op

Re: BBOTD TUESDAY 28th MAY Tue 28th May 2013 3.50 Newton Abbot (8 runners) I've found it tricky to assess what conditions will be like tomorrow, and subsequently, some of the chances. But, this looks between Nicky Henderson's ANQUETTA who is eased in grade after winning LTO and the hattrick seeking FIFTYFIFTONE and preference is for the latter who was very impressive LTO and should have enough improvement in him to take this and continue his great form. Oliver Sherwood's horses are absolutely flying at the moment too and am hoping for a big run. FIFTYFIFTYONE 1pt WIN @ 9/4 (BOG - BetVictor)

Re: BBOTD TUESDAY 28th MAY Redcar 410 - Willbeme 9/1 BetVictor BOG I dont normally like backing horses that havent had a run and especially not at this stage of the season but I think this horse is definitely well handicapped and I dont see why her trainer wouldnt have her fully tuned up for this, especially considering she has a good record fresh. The selection won 2 times last season but that could have easily been 3 times considering he lost to horses racing on the other side of the track on her first start. In those two wins she recorded decent times and pulled over 2l clear of the pack and the form hasnt worked out badly either. In her last start she travelled very well before just giving way late on and finishing a 1 3/4length 6th of 16. They were all over 6f but she travels so well that I cant see the drop to 5f being a problem, especially with the ideal underfoot conditions. There are a couple of unexposed threats in the field, namely the favourite who was very impressive LTO ultimately beat very little so at 3/1 I am willing to take that one on.

Re: BBOTD TUESDAY 28th MAY 330 Leicester - Pythagorean - Evs - PP, Boyles Enough is enough - time to stop shooting for the moon and get a winner on board. Won over CD lto after being gelded and I reckon there is a slim chance that he could have won that day with me riding - 6lb peno today. Quick time and bolted clear in the last furlong like Frankel!! Well..... Same colours anyway.

Re: BBOTD TUESDAY 28th MAY *Generalyse > Leicester 2:00 > WIN @ 3/1 Bet365 BOG* Won at Wolverhampton last November on the all-weather and caught the eye last time out when a nice third to Aye Aye Digby at Goodwood. He was not unfancied that day, as he went off 5/1. Paul Hanagan takes the ride tomorrow which is eye-catching and he is only up 1 pound from his last run. Must have a big chance.

Re: BBOTD TUESDAY 28th MAY 16:10 Redcar Ed McMahon's lightly raced 4 year old Angelito gets my vote in what is probably the race of the day on the card here at Redcar. This gelding didn't appear on track until last year as a 3 year old. He made his debut at Windsor in July in what was his sole start over 6 furlongs to date having been dropped down to five furlongs on his second start and all his starts since then. It wasn't until his third run when he broke his maiden tag, running out a one and a half length winner at Bath before following up with another victory over that course and distance on his handicap debut off a mark of 70 just 13 days later. He ended the year with his first run on the all weather at Wolverhampton off a mark 6lbs higher where he finished 3/11, 2 lengths off the winner. Angelito made his reappearance just 24 days ago at Thirsk off the same mark of 76, finishing second in a 19 runner field where he was just narrowly beaten. Raised 3lbs for that run up to a mark of 79 but he should improve on that run considering that was his first run in eight months. The forecasted good to firm ground will play into his hands having had his two best efforts on good to firm ground. Win Angelito @ 6/1 (Ladbrokes)

Re: BBOTD TUESDAY 28th MAY

3.50 NEWTON ABB Pretty sure ground conditions will soften up overnight and this will be run at break neck speed,if all stand their ground, however I find this unlikely. One that will stays and likes underfoot soft ground is THE SNEEZER, Likes to be up with the pace, and will stay. Second run since coming here from Ireland, and this race could just fall right. 8/1 with 365 is big, expect about half this tomorrow, as I think there maybe a couple of NRs and I feel it will be backed. WIN BET FOR ME.
8 mm of rain overnight. Turned to Good, thunderstorms may be knocking around, The Sneezer out to 14/1 on bog, still the dead 8, but don't expect 8 to go to post, 14/1 is a crazy price for this horse, Win for me.

Re: BBOTD TUESDAY 28th MAY 450 NA: Sovereign Spirit (11/4 PP, BV) Been watching this horse and think he's about to strike, now down to a mark of 87 (won off 90 twice) and is very much a horse to back when the money is down, last three times he has won he's been backed into favouritism. Ran well here last time out and this is a weaker race if thats possible, the rain wont be good news however but if it stays good or good to soft he should be ok, if its heavy i expect he will be pulled out anyway.

Re: BBOTD TUESDAY 28th MAY

450 NA: Sovereign Spirit (11/4 PP, BV) Been watching this horse and think he's about to strike, now down to a mark of 87 (won off 90 twice) and is very much a horse to back when the money is down, last three times he has won he's been backed into favouritism. Ran well here last time out and this is a weaker race if thats possible, the rain wont be good news however but if it stays good or good to soft he should be ok, if its heavy i expect he will be pulled out anyway.
Yeah, pulled it out and gambled on the other one from the yard, very iffy indeed.

Re: BBOTD TUESDAY 28th MAY Ling 7.50 - Hail to princess - win at 7/1 skybet Really poor AW seller Of the ones who have been given an official rating Rancher is the highest rated at 56 and he's the short priced favourite, However he is giving weight away to the 40s rated ones and was well beaten in a class 6 handicap last time Might be worth taking a chance with one of the unrated ones and my selection has only had 2 runs, both times down the field in kempton maidens. Despite being down the field she still got speed figs 20lbs higher than any of the others have achieved in their polytrack outings

Re: BBOTD TUESDAY 28th MAY 6:20 Lingfield NIGHT TRADE win 3-1 Boyles/SJ *bog Night Trade has to be the value bet in this race winning 2 days ago on the turf at Goodwood but remains unpenalised for her win (infact the same jockey rides and takes off an extra 2lbs). If So won fairly cosily on the AW surface at Lingfield but has to contend with a 7lb higher mark. Interestingly enough Night Trade boasted a time of 1m 12.37 seconds yet If So won in a time of 1m 14.78

Re: BBOTD TUESDAY 28th MAY 20:50 Ling Four Leaves - Looks to be the value in the race beaten by a head over CD end of last season off 82 in a class 3 three year old handicap is running on a mark of 80 today in a class 4. Had the bearing of Srinager's girl last year come back this season running in a listed race at Kempton then a race at Doncaster on turf. Drop of 3lbs from them runs and return to AW may do enough. 1pt win 5/1 william hill.