laying or hedging?

anyone got any opinion on whether laying is better than hedging. e.g for tonights footy match, I dont think sunderland will lose, so I have two strategies back the win and the draw, at adjusted stakes to guarantee the same return or lay the win on betfair any ideas? its friday afternoon and cant get my head round it for info: sunderland win= 2.37, draw= 3.25, lay on BF for 2.5 (say I've £10 to play with for example) cheers

Re: laying or hedging? I would personally Lay on Betfair. If you do this you can always back your Lay if that makes sense if the other side scores to gaurentee a profit. I remember earlier in the season when Birmingham were playing backburn i think it was. I layed Blackburn heavily. Birmingham went two goals up so i then backed Blackburn incase of a fight back. The score finished 3 v 3. I made about 2 grand profit. Ok so does not always work but just seems the better option to me.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.