PPMag / PKR Freeroll June 16th 7.30pm PL win top 3 prizes, well done guys

teaulc

$2500 freeroll with the winner getting a $270 ticket to the PKR Masters. not an out and out freeroll this time, you have to deposit and earn 500 pkr points to qualify between 17th and May and 12th June. you should be able to make that playing .25/.50 NLHE Ring in an hour Details can be found on page 13 of the June issue.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PPMag / PKR Freeroll June 16th 7.30pm Deposit and earn points sweet, that should hopefully make it a low turnout good value as well pkr not one of my fav sites so may have to give it a try thks for posting my whsmith hardly sell pokerplayer magazine dunno y but end up just subscribe to yearly subscription when i move home

Re: PPMag / PKR Freeroll June 16th 7.30pm Thank you for contacting PKR! Please wait for a Support Representative to respond. You are now 1 in a queue of 1 you should wait about 0 minute(s) and 45 seconds Hello! My name is Shirley. How may I assist you today? Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK5540101043870X Shirley: Hi there! you: hi, i am trying to deposit using the promo code *********** and it says i am not eligible you: according to the magazine i should be able to Shirley: May I ask your username please? you: teaulc Shirley: thanks Shirley: Are you getting any error message ? you: Error:you are not eligible to use this bonus code. please refer to bonus t&c`s Shirley: Where did you get this promotion code ? you: from the june issue of poker player magazine you: existing players please use said code and earn 500 points to qualify for the ppmag freeroll on june 16th Shirley: ok , Let me check that for you. you: thankyou you: any joy? Shirley: I am sorry for the delay, I am still checking. It may take a few more moments please continue to hold. you: ok ty Shirley: thank you for your patience. you: ok Shirley: Is this your first deposit ? you: no Shirley: I am afraid the bonus is only for the first depositors. you: that is not what the magazine says you: the magazine states as follows you: already play on PKR? Shirley: It is for the first deposit Qualifying deposits must be made between May 17th 00:01 GMT and June 12th, 23:59 GMT you: no it says for existing players you: make a deposit using ********** and earn 500 pkr points in the promo period to qualify Shirley: As per terms - This bonus is only open to players making a deposit within the promotional period using the promotional code Shirley: see the terms of the bonus you: i am stating what the magazine says and that is what pkr should be following you: how are existing players going to qualify for the freeroll if they cant use the code? Shirley: I am afraid, you would not be able to use, Since this bonus can only be used on first deposit. you: again that isnt what the magazine is saying so you have it wrong you: it needs to changed Shirley: you can refer to the above link to see the terms of the bonus you: do you not understand what i am saying? you: the terms are wrong you: according to the magazine you: someone at your end has messed up you: and not understood what the magazine wants Shirley: May I know what exactly your magazine say;s ? you: i have already told you Shirley: can you see the terms there ? you: existing players please deposit using ********* and earn 500 pkr points withing the promo period you: for entry to the freeroll you: on June 16th Shirley: Can you scan the page and email us now ? you: bear with me, who do i email it to? Shirley: Send it to [email protected] with subject LTK5540101043870X you: ok i will see what i can do Shirley: when Can I expect that from you ? you: shortly Shirley: ok thanks Shirley: Is there anything else I can help you with? you: no thankyou Shirley: You are welcome. Shirley: Good luck at the tables! Shirley: bye for now Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.

Re: PPMag / PKR Freeroll June 16th 7.30pm never played here before as ive always been led to believe pkr eats to much memory on your pc. What type of numbers do they have for tournys, are they like stars with 1000+ tournys ? what type of numbers do they have, for say there average £10 buy ins? any feedback will be appreciated. :)

Re: PPMag / PKR Freeroll June 16th 7.30pm

never played here before as ive always been led to believe pkr eats to much memory on your pc. What type of numbers do they have for tournys' date=' are they like stars with 1000+ tournys ? what type of numbers do they have, for say there average £10 buy ins? any feedback will be appreciated. :)[/quote'] this +1 eats up way to much memory on laptop and its a new 1 as well I just wish they change to ipoker on game etc etc cause this bugs me

Re: PPMag / PKR Freeroll June 16th 7.30pm

never played here before as ive always been led to believe pkr eats to much memory on your pc. What type of numbers do they have for tournys' date=' are they like stars with 1000+ tournys ? what type of numbers do they have, for say there average £10 buy ins? any feedback will be appreciated. :)[/quote'] I use the lite version, runs pretty smoothly. Playing $6-$12 tourneys I'd say you'd get around 100-200 during off peak times and more depending on what tourney at peak times. Find it pretty soft aswel I play quite a bit on there.

Re: PPMag / PKR Freeroll June 16th 7.30pm got it ty, i have been in touch with support again and they are going to manually input the bonus code you need to be able to achieve the 500 points and entry to the freeroll, i envisage this will have a very low turnout