Tottenham Hotspur V Sunderland > Sunday 19th May

Re: Tottenham Hotspur V Sunderland > Sunday 19th May

Any chance of seeing some odds and bookmaker in your posts ;) I agree with your reasoning here, although it's hard to know how the Sunderland players will react to Di Canio's threat of cutting their summer break into 28 days from a maximum of 41. Some players may see their future lies elsewhere, some may be up for a fight, and looking to impress the new manager. Spurs will be desperate to get back into the CL, but personally I think much of that possibility rests on whether Newcastle can do a job over Arsenal. Otherwise I can't see Spurs overtaking Arsenal, and yet again they only have themselves to blame, as they should have beaten Fulham :\ Tough to know, but I could see this one finishing 1-1 as Spurs fall short again.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur V Sunderland > Sunday 19th May Adebayor is developing some confidence and form in May with five goals in six matches. He scored a nice goal against Chelsea and netted the winner against Stoke. I can see him netting once again, with Spurs looking for the win. Adebayor to score anytime @ 2.00 (William Hill)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur V Sunderland > Sunday 19th May 3pts Tottenham to win by 1 goal 31/10 Ladbrokes I think Tottenham will win this match but we saw at Stoke last week that they are showing one or two signs of nerves and they will be exaggerated with all the pressure and nervous tension the White Hart Lane will inevitably create here. I don’t think Sunderland will have enough to beat Tottenham in this match but they can make it tricky for the home side so Tottenham by one goal looks like a perfectly good value play. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/tottenham-vs-sunderland-betting-tottenham-can-edge-out-sunderland-to-get-the-win-they-need-20130519

Re: Tottenham Hotspur V Sunderland > Sunday 19th May I would pick this as an under 2.5 game all day long, as Sunderland have little incentive to do anything other than put up a blanket defence, and Spurs have scored the least number of goals of the top seven at home (and are totally dependent on Bale).

Re: Tottenham Hotspur V Sunderland > Sunday 19th May

I would pick this as an under 2.5 game all day long' date=' as Sunderland have little incentive to do anything other than put up a blanket defence, and Spurs have scored the least number of goals of the top seven at home (and are totally dependent on Bale).[/quote'] And you say this when it is 0-0 at half-time Einstein??????? :eyes