** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Swansea V Fulham > Sunday 19th May

Re: Swansea V Fulham > Sunday 19th May Fulham really seem to struggle against footballing sides and with there injuries in centre midfield I can see Swansea controlling and dominating the midfield. There is no doubt that Swansea have had a great season but when I looked at there home form I was surprised to see that they've only had 6 wins at home this year in the premier league. Law of averages tells me that this should be higher and with a win against Fulham that have lost there last 5 will put them just under 50% which is what you would expect. Swansea have not won at home for 4 games and have not scored at home in the last two home games so I think there is the motivation here to give the fans a good ending to the season. I predict a comfortable home win. Swansea win @ 1.8 - 8 points

Re: Swansea V Fulham > Sunday 19th May I don't post very often here, but quite recently I've been putting a couple of bets on corners. I believe this match is one that's destined for unders. SKYBET are offering 13/10 (only one I use) for under 10 corners. With Swansea's style of play and how they like to keep the ball makes me think they won't have many as well as Fulham not having any good wingers, in my opinion. Regards