BBOTD - Monday 13th May

15.25 Wolverhampton: Gift Of Music @ 5/2 Bet 365 Gift Of Music ran in eye-catching fashion in her both career starts now and I think she looks a bit overpriced now as I have her a clearer favourite in this poor race. She won her maiden on debut at Wolverhampton over 6f in very convincing fashion, travelling nicely there and scored in good fashion under a strong hands and heels ride. Despite the narrow winning margin she was always in control of the race. On her seasonal reappearance two weeks ago at Nottingham she was allocated an opening mark of 68 and the way she travelled and finished the race suggests this could be lenient. She didn't win but was surly an unlucky loser as she travelled well enough in rear but didn't find a gap from 3f out while racing on the inside rails. She switched to the left over 1f out eventually and finished easily in 4th while not doing much though, the bird was flown at this stage anyway. With a clear run she would have finished much closer, probably even won. This came over 5f but I feel the step up to 6f, the distance she has won on debut, might suit better. I think over this trip and on the All-Weather she's ahead of the handicapper and the only slight worry is that she's drawn widest of all.

Re: BBOTD - Monday 13th May Some things in racing just don't make any sense and for the love of me i cant understand why female jockey Nat Eaton could not get the better of Fallon back on the 7th of May at Yarmouth, she was all over him and must have been kicking herself she never took the win. The 5yr old mare was a touch free that day going down to post and also took a slight stumble just before the bend that could have knocked her confidence a wee bit too, if she can reach the start today a little more relaxed and Nat has learned from her last ride the combo must go close, Natasha has had a win from the mare, but she's also hit the crossbar more times that she would care to remember, she has no Mr Fallon this time but from 48 starts this is her first visit try at Doncaster, that is a wee concern. 5pm Doncaster - Dazzling Valentine. 1pt Win Bet @ 7/1 Bet365 ''BOG''

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.