Where are you playing Saturday 11th May?

slapdash

Re: Where are you playing Saturday 11th May?

I'm off to London to play East End Live day 1b.
Oh, well. Second level. I had 10h 8h in late position, and called a small raise from mid-position, as did the big blind. The flop was 976 with two clubs. All the money went in from me and the big blind. He had a pair, a flush draw and an overcard. By the turn he had a flush. Making me third player out, from about 175 playing today.

Re: Where are you playing Saturday 11th May? Playing Stars SCOOP freeroll , already played 2 SCOOP Sats today winning a $7.50 Ticket which will use in NL Heads Up Event , and bubbled a $2.50 sat into $27 SCOOP event 4th with top 3 getting seats. Probably play few more Sats lately

Re: Where are you playing Saturday 11th May? won a 40 quid freebet on William hill poker on Wednesday didn't know whom to put on so I lumped it on wigan to beat man city and thought nothing of it with a few mins left at 0-0 then boom [TABLE=class: tableData tableList, width: 100%]

[TR] [TD]11 May 13 / 19:10 [/TD] [TD] Bet Winnings [/TD] [TD]Man City v Wigan – Wigan @ 8/1 [/TD] [TD]+ £320.00[/TD] [TD]O/0674676/0000016/F[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Where are you playing Saturday 11th May? Stars Scoop Freeroll = 80,000th approx/too many (?) Stars EPTLive Freeroll = 20088/20210 (1500) Grosvenor (£0.11R) PPUKT Sat = 2/3 (1) Grosvenor (£1.10R) PPUKT Sat = 1/3 (1) +£11 Seat Genting (£5.50) GPS Sat = 3/40 (3+6) +£55 Seat Gl anyone still grinding & hope the cake turned out ok Debs :p