BBOTD > Tuesday 7th May

*Current Event > Exeter 6:55 > WIN @ 7/2 Paddy Power BOG* Bolted up at Kempton last November, beating Bally Legend by 7 lengths. Pulled up twice since, and apparently burst a blood vessel last time out. Hopefully that issue has now been sorted, I doubt they would run the horse if it was not fit and ready. Small field of only 5 runners, and looks a nice price for a Paul Nicholls runner. Harry Derham takes off a very handy 5 pounds. I see Owen Glendower as the biggest threat.

Re: BBOTD > Tuesday 7th May 15.50 - Yarmouth - Hamble @ 11/4 Bet365 Managed to get on at 7/2 but that hasn't lasted long. Very interesting runner from one of my favourite trainers Marco Botti. Not often you see one in his yard run off a mark as low as 58 but Hamble does tomorrow. He was a C&D maiden winner for William Haggas in 2011 and was running of 85 when last seen in a handicap in this country. Had a spell abroad since in both Italy and France and i'm hoping his lowly mark underestimates the ability he retains. Wears a tongue tie and the in form Andrea Atzeni takes the ride. Yard have a great record at this course and he should hopefully go well against a bunch of exposed low grade handicappers

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.