Filthy Fifth - Where you playing on Sun May 5th!

Bart(UK)

Re: Filthy Fifth - Where you playing on Sun May 5th!

Jonathan Ross final on Stars MiniFTOPS ME on Tilt bon chance mes amis
Make that just the Ross final :wall I know US-based players can't play on Stars or Tilt, but I assume many of them now live in Canada/Mexico so they can - so what good is start times of just past midday for them? /rant (no matter, if you play poker to such a level you move countries to keep playing, you're not exactly going to be bothered when a $75 tourney starts :eyes )

Re: Filthy Fifth - Where you playing on Sun May 5th! Think I'm done with Stars tonight the traffic on there is unreal, fields just getting bigger and bigger every week. Might just buy a lottery ticket next week :loon Still though can hopefully take something out somewhere :eek 5/56/188 on 888 1k Gtd so far aswel and got the XFM final coming up. Hope everyones having some better luck than me tonight so far!

Re: Filthy Fifth - Where you playing on Sun May 5th! The Good: cut back my schedule tonight deferring the GUKPT sats as felt migraine coming on, but happily didn't materialise. The Bad: dumped out of ISPT Sat by a 1-outer, but crapshoot anyway, not interested or bothered. Not in my plans this year, just wanted to use up the free token. The Ugly: quads twice in PPUKT semi-final, both unfortunately against Rocque with the 2nd one bad-beating him out. Sorry once again mate :puke The grow-up you complete top hats lol: Got bored in the Ross final (after losing my good buddy from the same table) & fed up with the sh*te talking from 4 year olds. Took a chance, didn't come off - fair do's.

Done for the night: Grosvenor GUKPT Weekly Freeroll = 78/85 (5) Grosvenor £0.11® PPUKT Sat = 1/3 (1) +£1.10 Seat Grosvenor £1.10® PPUKT Sat = 1/4 (1) +£11 Seat DTD €3.30® ISPT Mega 100 Sat = circa 180?/211 (100) Stars Jonathon Ross Freeroll Final = 510/936 (200)
Good luck anyone still grinding, am available for railing duties :ok

Re: Filthy Fifth - Where you playing on Sun May 5th! Been grinding quite hard today after a couple of days off and a terrible monday-thursday, got over confident after a good week before. Really pleased with how I played today no matter what happens. Deep in the $8 rebuy on stars, 14/29 from 1650 starting, 7 bags up top, would be nice.

Re: Filthy Fifth - Where you playing on Sun May 5th! Just bubbled Johnny Ross game, what can i say? PokerStars Hand #98160076927: Tournament #722571996, Freeroll Hold'em No Limit - Level XII (500/1000) - 2013/05/05 22:08:33 WET [2013/05/05 17:08:33 ET] Table '722571996 35' 9-max Seat #7 is the button Seat 1: BurnleyJoe (3690 in chips) Seat 2: sitaway (7430 in chips) Seat 3: nitsuj1 (1595 in chips) Seat 5: murder31 (7963 in chips) Seat 6: *Gok2_888* (24176 in chips) Seat 7: josharp01 (7359 in chips) Seat 8: c'monyeblues (37750 in chips) Seat 9: B lll a z e (8467 in chips) BurnleyJoe: posts the ante 100 sitaway: posts the ante 100 nitsuj1: posts the ante 100 murder31: posts the ante 100 *Gok2_888*: posts the ante 100 josharp01: posts the ante 100 c'monyeblues: posts the ante 100 B lll a z e: posts the ante 100 c'monyeblues: posts small blind 500 B lll a z e: posts big blind 1000 *** HOLE CARDS *** Dealt to BurnleyJoe [Js Jc] BurnleyJoe: raises 2590 to 3590 and is all-in sitaway: folds nitsuj1: calls 1495 and is all-in murder31: folds *Gok2_888*: folds josharp01: folds c'monyeblues: folds B lll a z e: calls 2590 *** FLOP *** [3c Kh Ts] *** TURN *** [3c Kh Ts] [Qs] *** RIVER *** [3c Kh Ts Qs] [2c] *** SHOW DOWN *** B lll a z e: shows [Qh 6s] (a pair of Queens) BurnleyJoe: shows [Js Jc] (a pair of Jacks) B lll a z e collected 4190 from side pot nitsuj1: shows [Jh Td] (a pair of Tens) B lll a z e collected 5785 from main pot BurnleyJoe finished the tournament in 210th place nitsuj1 finished the tournament in 211th place *** SUMMARY *** Total pot 9975 Main pot 5785. Side pot 4190. | Rake 0 Board [3c Kh Ts Qs 2c] Seat 1: BurnleyJoe showed [Js Jc] and lost with a pair of Jacks Seat 2: sitaway folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 3: nitsuj1 showed [Jh Td] and lost with a pair of Tens Seat 5: murder31 folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 6: *Gok2_888* folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 7: josharp01 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 8: c'monyeblues (small blind) folded before Flop Seat 9: B lll a z e (big blind) showed [Qh 6s] and won (9975) with a pair of Queens

Re: Filthy Fifth - Where you playing on Sun May 5th!

Last tourney for me have made the FT on PKR of 21st Century flops 8/9/192. Can Hopefully bink this one
Heads up he's got a huge chip lead looks like barring a miracle I'm taking the runners up spot EDIT: Gave him a good few scares before his 10/6off took out my 9/10 of clubs when he hit a 6 on the turn! Happy with how I played that coming in to the FT 9th in chips!