Filthy Fifth - Where you playing on Sun May 5th!

Bart(UK)

Where are you getting down and dirty? Personally: Stars - Jonathon Woss Freeroll Final Grosvenor - PPUKT Sats Grosvenor - GUKPT Sats Maybe Genting GPS Sats if I get cleaned out of the GUKPT ones. Also had the MiniFTOPS main event penciled in, but forgot to try and qualify, so might try a late attempt, see how I feel and running later. Good luck everyone!

Re: Filthy Fifth - Where you playing on Sun May 5th!

3rd for $112 cheers for support! Blinds started getting me started to take chances....next time though!
Well played , you going to be updating your personal thread anymore?

Re: Filthy Fifth - Where you playing on Sun May 5th!

Well played ' date=' you going to be updating your personal thread anymore?[/quote'] Thanks mate. Will update that thread later on not really been playing that much lately should be able to get in a good few today though!

Re: Filthy Fifth - Where you playing on Sun May 5th! Sunday Storm for me tonight I think, after failing to qualify for the IPOPS main event. Not sure what else but will update later. Good luck everyone playing on this sunny Sunday.

Re: Filthy Fifth - Where you playing on Sun May 5th! Nice score Heb :clap ** DTD - €3.30® ISPT mega sat starts in 15 mins, 100x€33 seats guaranteed, needs 106 to start, currently only 71 reg'd. One for the value hunters out there! So far: Grosvenor GUKPT Weekly Freeroll = 78/85 (5) Grosvenor £0.11® PPUKT Sat = 1/3 (1) +£1.10 Seat Grosvenor £1.10® PPUKT Sat = tbc DTD €3.30® ISPT Mega 100 Sat = tbc Stars Jonathon Ross Freeroll Final = tbc