Norwich City v Aston Villa > Sat 4th May

Re: Norwich City v Aston Villa > Sat 4th May You have to fancy Villa to get something here with the way they're playing right now. Norwich have gone right off the boil in 2013, and while Villa looked certain for relegation at times this season, they've shown a dramatic swing in form to pull themselves clear. I don't know what Paul Lambert has done but Agbonlahor even looks like a goal machine.

Re: Norwich City v Aston Villa > Sat 4th May Draw 12/5 with Stanjames I understand why a lot of people will probably fancy Villa in this one, but personally I see value in the draw. You have to go back to December for NOrwich's last home defeat and even then it was against Man City so no shame there. Of Norwich's last 8 home games there have been 5 draws (unbeaten in last 5 home games). Of Villa's last 8 away games there have been 3 draws. If Villa were at home I'd be backing them as they have picked up in recent weeks, however, I believe Norwich's home form deserves real respect.

Re: Norwich City v Aston Villa > Sat 4th May

Draw 12/5 with Stanjames I understand why a lot of people will probably fancy Villa in this one, but personally I see value in the draw. You have to go back to December for NOrwich's last home defeat and even then it was against Man City so no shame there. Of Norwich's last 8 home games there have been 5 draws (unbeaten in last 5 home games). Of Villa's last 8 away games there have been 3 draws. If Villa were at home I'd be backing them as they have picked up in recent weeks, however, I believe Norwich's home form deserves real respect.
That makes good sense especially in the light that a draw would be very helpfull for both teams. I dont see either of these teams going all out for the 3 points.

Re: Norwich City v Aston Villa > Sat 4th May Norwich-Aston Villa AH+0.25 @1.78 5/10 Pinnacle Aston Villa beat Sunderland incredibly with 6:1 on Monday night and Benteke scored a hat-trick within just 18 minutes! He is absolutely amazing and is scoring for free. Also the other players do show better skills. In genereal, Villa is picking up some form. One the other hand we have a Norwich side that have won only twice in their last 10 fixtures and one of these two victories came against Reading. Minimum a draw here for Villa. GL

Re: Norwich City v Aston Villa > Sat 4th May Aston Villa 2+ @ 2.63 - 5 points Having seen Aston Villa put 6 past Sunderland midweek they will be full of confidence. They were quite impressive on the front foot when they took the game to Sunderland and completely destroyed them on the counter attack. With Bentike absolutely flying and then looking at the Norwich team news who have Turner definitely out then doubts over Bassong there two main center backs this must be a major concern to Norwich fans. For that reason Aston Villa @ 2.63 seems absolutely massive. Aston Villa's recent scoring record away from home also suggests that this is abit too high.

Re: Norwich City v Aston Villa > Sat 4th May

Norwich-Aston Villa AH+0.25 @1.78 5/10 Pinnacle Aston Villa beat Sunderland incredibly with 6:1 on Monday night and Benteke scored a hat-trick within just 18 minutes! He is absolutely amazing and is scoring for free. Also the other players do show better skills. In genereal, Villa is picking up some form. One the other hand we have a Norwich side that have won only twice in their last 10 fixtures and one of these two victories came against Reading. Minimum a draw here for Villa. GL
1:2 bet won