BBOTD 25th April

7.00 Lingfield Ocean Legend looks the value option against the favourite whos runner at the weekend was there first real disappointment of the season to suggest perhaps not in as good form now. The Carroll yard are running well at the moment and have run above their price, got up in fairly good style over AL Khan last time out at Kempton and he has since won off a 3lb higher mark and despite a 4lb rise he remains well treated on his best form and the booking of Fallon catches the eye again for this yard and is 2 from 5 with their runners. More known for his antics at Kempton he is 1 from 7 around here so should handle the track no problems and better drawn than when winning at Kempton last time out aswell. 1pt win Ocean Legend 9/2 pp

Re: BBOTD 25th April Solwhit 5.30 Punchestown 6-4 Betfred (BOG) - 1pt WIN 9 times out of 10 I will always take a good colt or gelding against a good filly and today we see Quevega get a 7lb sex allowance but I still feel she will struggle to beat Solwhit. Solwhit has looked an improved horse for the step up in trip and has always had a touch of class, including when winning the Rabobank Champion Hurdle when Quevega was 3rd. I was really impressed with both the Cheltenham and Aintree races and feel we'll see another impressive performance. He clearly stays and has form on soft and heavy and will take all the beating.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.