German Cup Final > Bayern Munich v Stuttgart > Sat 1st June

[TABLE=class: odds allOdds] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH][TABLE=class: SortLinks, width: 124] [TR] [TD=class: sortLinkLeft, align: left] [/TD] [TD=class: sortLinkRight, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TH] [TH]v6122.gif[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH]v6385.gif[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: AO0] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons, bgcolor: #FCE3E2, align: center]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor, bgcolor: #FCE3E2]FC Bayern München[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O, bgcolor: #FCE3E2, align: center]1.27[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B, bgcolor: #FCE3E2, align: center]1.3[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U, bgcolor: #FFC8C8, align: center]1.22[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O, bgcolor: #FCE3E2, align: center]1.27[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: AO1] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons, bgcolor: #FFF6F6, align: center]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor, bgcolor: #FFF6F6]Draw[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U, bgcolor: #FFC8C8, align: center]5.45[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B, bgcolor: #FFF6F6, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U, bgcolor: #FFC8C8, align: center]5.4[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U, bgcolor: #FFC8C8, align: center]5.45[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: AO0] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons, bgcolor: #FCE3E2, align: center]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor, bgcolor: #FCE3E2]VfB Stuttgart[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O, bgcolor: #FCE3E2, align: center]8.5[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O, bgcolor: #FCE3E2, align: center]9[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B U, bgcolor: #FFC8C8, align: center]9.5[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O hover, bgcolor: #BF1922 !important, align: center]8.5[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: German Cup Final > Bayern Munich v Stuttgart > Sat 1st June It's the time to sweep treble. I believe Bayern Munchen gonna win this match easily than Champions League. They just made a new history in BundesLiga as they broke the history as the fastest team who secured their win. They only need 28 weeks. Incredible team. I'm more confident with their new manager, Pep Guardiola. Well, i will go with A.HDP: Bayern Munich -1.75 @ 1.80

• 3 weeks later...

Re: German Cup Final > Bayern Munich v Stuttgart > Sat 1st June I cannot imagine that Stuttgart will beat Munich here. Stuttgart Manager Bruno Labbadia said too often in the German TV that his Team is tired at the Moment. They done more than 45 Games with only a Budget of 300.000 Euro for the whole Season. So he has not enough Players to rotate a little bit and they had some important Players on the injury List. No Question that Stuttgart will not going down in this Final with 7 or 8 Goals but I do not see where the Power should come from. Labbadia need the Money from the Final - but I think that he knows better than anyone else that Bayern will pack the title in their suit case when they leave Berlin.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: German Cup Final > Bayern Munich v Stuttgart > Sat 1st June Have to agree that Bayern should win this but the bts odds around 1.8 and Stuttgart to score first looks good. Odds around 4.2 at unibet. not sure how Bayern will recover from the big final and Stuttgart will try to score a quick goal

Re: German Cup Final > Bayern Munich v Stuttgart > Sat 1st June Bayern will win this, maybe very easy. The only Change is in Attack, so Gomez will start for Mandzukic. But Gomez is also a good Attacker. Stuttgart played verry bad last games in season and i can not belive, that it will be better tonight. Last Game for Bayern Coach Heynckes and i think a lot of money for the players if the win the Tripple tonight. Also i think Munich Players will be proud of his coach, so the celebrate the football that they played the hole season. Good Attacking Football. It will be maybe a win with 3 or 4 goals for Munich. Stuttgart with onyl one attacke on bench. Cacau and he was missing a long time for injury and made his first game last week in a Friendly for whole Minutes. So i think this will be a easy win for Munich. Bayern -1.5 @ 1.60 6/10 bet365 Bayern -2.5 @ 2.43 3/10 bet365 Bayern -3 @ 3.55 1/10 bet365

Re: German Cup Final > Bayern Munich v Stuttgart > Sat 1st June I know Bayern should win, but a quick glance at the odds suggests possible value on Stuttgart. They are another top-flight team after all, finishing 12th in the table. Bayern did beat Stuttgart 6-1 and 2-0 in the league which suggests a decent gap in class, but do Bayern deserve to be such short odds in a one-off game like this? Should Bayern be much shorter odds to win this game than Man City were to beat Wigan in the FA Cup Final? I'm pretty sure they'll lose, but just have to put some money on Stuttgart at these odds, because I sense their chance of winning is bigger than the current odds suggest ... Stuttgart DNB 13.0 Betfair

Re: German Cup Final > Bayern Munich v Stuttgart > Sat 1st June

I know Bayern should win, but a quick glance at the odds suggests possible value on Stuttgart. They are another top-flight team after all, finishing 12th in the table. Bayern did beat Stuttgart 6-1 and 2-0 in the league which suggests a decent gap in class, but do Bayern deserve to be such short odds in a one-off game like this? Should Bayern be much shorter odds to win this game than Man City were to beat Wigan in the FA Cup Final? I'm pretty sure they'll lose, but just have to put some money on Stuttgart at these odds, because I sense their chance of winning is bigger than the current odds suggest ... Stuttgart DNB 13.0 Betfair
Result: Bayern 3 Stuttgart 2 Bet lost From what I saw, Bayern deserved the win, but Stuttgart played well, and came closer than people were expecting. If Stuttgart had scored first, it might have been a different result.

Re: German Cup Final > Bayern Munich v Stuttgart > Sat 1st June

Bayern will win this, maybe very easy. The only Change is in Attack, so Gomez will start for Mandzukic. But Gomez is also a good Attacker. Stuttgart played verry bad last games in season and i can not belive, that it will be better tonight. Last Game for Bayern Coach Heynckes and i think a lot of money for the players if the win the Tripple tonight. Also i think Munich Players will be proud of his coach, so the celebrate the football that they played the hole season. Good Attacking Football. It will be maybe a win with 3 or 4 goals for Munich. Stuttgart with onyl one attacke on bench. Cacau and he was missing a long time for injury and made his first game last week in a Friendly for whole Minutes. So i think this will be a easy win for Munich. Bayern -1.5 @ 1.60 6/10 bet365 Bayern -2.5 @ 2.43 3/10 bet365 Bayern -3 @ 3.55 1/10 bet365
70. Minutes are good bets. Then deserved Stuttgart this 2 goals. FT 2:3 :spank