Newcastle United v Liverpool > Sat 27th April

Over 2.5 goals 1.8 @ Betfair - I can see this game going over 2.5 goals. Although Suarez is not playing for Liverpool, Sturridge is still a quality player IMO. On the other hand I'm not really convinced by Liverpool defensively, especially away from home and Newcastle have players who can hurt them with the likes of Cabaye, Sissoko, Gouffran, Ben Arfa and Cisse so we should get goals in this one. Newcastle to beat Liverpool 85/40 @ Stan James - Bit of an odd price 85/40 but anyways, I can see this being a really entertaining game because Newcastle are in need of the points to ensure safety and I actually think they will get it on Saturday evening with Suarez missing for Liverpool and Newcastle's motivation is probably greater than Liverpools you could say and also the Magpies will want to make up for their humiliating defeat to Sunderland. Liverpools away form is not that great over the last 3 games where they were held to a 0-0 draw at Reading, had to come from behind to best Aston Villa 1-2 and lost 3-1 at Southampton. Newcastle won their 4 previous home PL games before the Sunderland defeat and incredibly in 3 of those 4 wins prior to that game they scored an injury time winner in 3 of them. Newcastle's home record is W9 D1 L7 scoring 24 and conceding 24. picking up 28 points. Liverpool's away record is W5 D7 L5 scoring 29 and conceding 26 and picking up 22 points.

Re: Newcastle United v Liverpool > Sat 27th April

Over 2.5 goals 1.8 @ Betfair - I can see this game going over 2.5 goals. Although Suarez is not playing for Liverpool, Sturridge is still a quality player IMO. On the other hand I'm not really convinced by Liverpool defensively, especially away from home and Newcastle have players who can hurt them with the likes of Cabaye, Sissoko, Gouffran, Ben Arfa and Cisse so we should get goals in this one.
Agree with Over 2.5 Goals, since 71% of Newcastle home games and 76% of Liverpool away games produced 3 or more goals. Head to head stats are also in favor of this bet, with only last 2 out of the last 10 between them producing less than 3 goals.

Re: Newcastle United v Liverpool > Sat 27th April 3pts Newcastle to beat Liverpool 2/1 William Hill I wouldn’t say this is win or bust for Newcastle but once they’ve weathered an early storm from Liverpool who I’m sure will go out with a point to prove after their apparent dislike of the Suarez ban length, once they’ve done that I think they can prosper here. Newcastle are generally good at home and I’m prepared to forgive them the Sunderland loss because the emotional energy used up against Benfica barely 60hrs before can’t be underestimated. They’ve had loads of time to prepare for this and can make that count. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/newcastle-vs-liverpool-betting-newcastle-can-ease-their-relegation-fears-with-win-over-suarez-less-liverpool-20130427

Re: Newcastle United v Liverpool > Sat 27th April Liverpool without Suarez seem a little toothless, I would be looking to back Newkie here. They haven't really given a "Newcastle" like performance in a whilst versus a top team, not since Cisse took Chelsea apart and Drogba was looking on in disbelief at the mad impossible goal! Sunderland was a derby game, I think you are correct to say that can be discounted because that game was never a 3-0! Fair play to the Mackems though I suppose, even that game bust out my 115/1 acca :D

Re: Newcastle United v Liverpool > Sat 27th April The news here obviously is (once again) Luis Suarez. He is an immense loss for Liverpool and the only player whose absense has a similar effect on his team is Bale. Liverpool have a few away wins to their name this season but they all came against weaker opposition. Newcastle on the other hand will field their in-form striker and can put any relegation worries to bed with a win today. This is a battle they really shouldn't be fighting qualitywise imo. The Reds again won't be playing in Europe next season and their season is effectively over. I'd make Newcastle a very confident selection. > 1.5 units Newcastle 0 @ 2.33 -- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Auix25eIeQaadGY5ZFFlbmo2VjBDTV9rVV96YklSNFE#gid=0

Re: Newcastle United v Liverpool > Sat 27th April

Liverpool without Suarez seem a little toothless, I would be looking to back Newkie here. They haven't really given a "Newcastle" like performance in a whilst versus a top team, not since Cisse took Chelsea apart and Drogba was looking on in disbelief at the mad impossible goal! Sunderland was a derby game, I think you are correct to say that can be discounted because that game was never a 3-0! Fair play to the Mackems though I suppose, even that game bust out my 115/1 acca :D
HEHE well I stand corrected, it's 4-0 Liverpool at 66mins. Well done Lpool I was looking forward to a snatchy loss here for you but sure enough, you came through and scored a bucketful. Tut tut for me! Minus 10 units...