Stoke City v Norwich City > Sat 27th April

Re: Stoke City v Norwich City > Sat 27th April Stoke haven't scored more than a single goal in 10 attempts, scoring 4 goals away since the end of December. Stoke have scored 1 goal in their last 4 games at home. Both teams are nearing the bottom end of the table, and whilst a win for Stoke puts them on the magic 40 point mark, whilst 3 points leaves Norwich on 41 this is more likely to be a game neither side will want to lose. Stoke have more to gain here from the points, though I suspect if anybody does win here it will be by a scoreline of 1-0. So I would say under 3.5 is a pretty safe bet here to start with. Under 2.5 also should be watertight, even if it is 1-1 just after half time I still wouldn't feel confident in a 3rd goal as both these teams lack goals but both can defend. Norwich versus Arsenal proved that they took wave after wave and their keeper was impressive, and Stoke are known for not conceding many goals (78% of all their premiership matches have ended with less than 3 goals). So I see a bore draw here or scant 1-0 win for either side.