Everton v Fulham > Sat 27th April

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Everton v Fulham (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.57[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Under 2.5 goals 6/5 @ BetVictor - I see a little bit of value in the unders here and would have put it at about 10/11 myself. 5 out of the last 6 of Everton's games have gone under 2.5 goals and 7 out of the last 10 of Fulham's games have gone under 2.5 goals. Both sides come into this game off of 1-0 defeats so neither side will be full of confidence. Everton have kept 3 consecutive clean sheets at Goodison Park and if they do so on Saturday then the Toffees will need to score 3 against Fulham which I personally think they will struggle to do as Everton are not really a free scoring side and have only managed to score more than 2 goals in 5 PL games out of 34 this season. Fulham don't have much to play for and I can see this game being a bit dull and ending in a 1-0 or 2-0 win for Everton so under 2.5 goals looks like a decent bet to me at 6/5.

Re: Everton v Fulham > Sat 27th April Personally I think the unders is too risky on this game. Everton have run into some form and are finishing the season strongly; they want to secure a Europa league place and this means if they can score goals then that will be useful to them. They have many players in goalscoring form at the moment, including Gibson, Anichebe, Mirallas, Osman and even Jelavic scored one the other day in the 92nd minute at Man City. Also Fulham are due at least a goal as they have drawn blanks in their last 2 (Villa scored an own goal if you remember so it was 1-0 but Fulham failed to score). In my opinion Everton will score 2 goals, which means if they score early enough you are already under pressure on the unders bet. And if you back it with decent money, which is kind of what these bets require to generate decent profit then you are risking quite a large loss. That's what bugs me about the unders on this game, not that I don't think there is a good chance it won't end 1-0 or 2-0, but the chance of it ending 2-1 is also great and I don't think at 6/5 it is worth the risk. I am trying to be pragmatic with my winnings these days :) And not put them into risky games needlessly, and I definitely think this qualifies as a risky game. If it ends 1-0 or 2-0 fine, but if Berbatov gets an early chance and buries it, then it's 1-1 at half time you are sweating on the result with 45mins to play. And that's not a good place to be!

Re: Everton v Fulham > Sat 27th April I never usually do correct score bets as they are almost a sure fire loser bet, and over the long term (where we gamblers must earn our corn) these markets generate losses. However, just for this one game I have a gut feeling it will end 2-1. Everton are favourites here to win 2-0 according to the bookies, who say Fulham will not score. I beg to differ and think Fulham will nick a single goal. Everton will win this game no doubt though, so they will get their 2 goals, then concede one and tighten up. Towards the end of the game I can see them just playing smart, into the corners or just breaking up play and clearing the ball out. So realistically 2-1 is actually the most likely result here based upon that thinking, and at 15/2 or 8.5 I think throwing a sneaky £10 on it to return £85, may just be a good bit of business! Aside from that I would say corners over 9 and both to score also look pretty tasty. Good luck with your betting.

Re: Everton v Fulham > Sat 27th April H2H here is all Everton with 9 wins out of the last 9. Everton are 6 3 0 at home this season with 78% btts but there hasn’t been a btts at Goodison in the last 3. They’ve been defending well of late and I don’t know if we’ll have enough to break them down. Fulham are only 38% btts on the road and only 30% over the last 20 games against top 5 teams. More so, watching them play last weekend, we seem to be lacking ideas going forward and I don’t know whether we’ll be able to break down a back 4 including baines, jag and distin.

Re: Everton v Fulham > Sat 27th April EVERTON WIN @1.80 WILLIAMHILL Everton have won their last 19 league matches in a row against Fulham at Goodison Park Everton have been winning at both half time and full time in their last 4 home matches in the Premier League. Everton have won their last 4 home matches in the Premier League Everton have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 home matches in the Premier League. Everton have scored at least 2 goals in their last 5 matches against Fulham in all competitions. Everton have scored at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 home matches in the Premier League.

Re: Everton v Fulham > Sat 27th April We have heard David Moyes in the press talking about how massive qualification for the Champions League would be for Everton. Their defeat to Sunderland must have let everyone at the club gutted as that dream is over for at least another year. Toffees are still within a shot for a place in the Europa League but even that seems highly unlikely. I suspect it will be difficult for the players to pick themselves up today and perform at their very best. Fulham don't have a lot to play for either but are looking to bounce back from two home defeats to Chelsea and Arsenal. A top 10 finish is still on the cards (West Ham are losing as I type this) and I have to take them with a big handicap start here. > Fulham +1 @ 2.12 -- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Auix25eIeQaadGY5ZFFlbmo2VjBDTV9rVV96YklSNFE#gid=0