** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PPUK help needed

andybell666

Re: PPUK help needed Grosvenor is pretty messed up currently, because of the Blue Square sell off. I had an email exchange with support there, and I gather they have had loads of complaints (couldn`t get through on the phone). All they could really tell me was that they are aware of the issues and are working on them. I had an account with One Way (offshoot of Blue Square) which has now become a Betfair account, meaning that I now have two Betfair accounts (because I had one already). They have zeroed the balance in the process of transferring it ! Also, I can`t open a new Grosvenor account (in order to play GUKPT etc.) even though support agree I should be able to. The system blocks me, apparently on the premise that I am a multi-accounter. Lmao.

Re: PPUK help needed :welcometo PL, by all accounts Betfair are happy for people to multi account with BSq and Betfair, why none of them thought about what would happen with the linked sites god only knows.

Grosvenor is pretty messed up currently, because of the Blue Square sell off. I had an email exchange with support there, and I gather they have had loads of complaints (couldn`t get through on the phone). All they could really tell me was that they are aware of the issues and are working on them. I had an account with One Way (offshoot of Blue Square) which has now become a Betfair account, meaning that I now have two Betfair accounts (because I had one already). They have zeroed the balance in the process of transferring it ! Also, I can`t open a new Grosvenor account (in order to play GUKPT etc.) even though support agree I should be able to. The system blocks me, apparently on the premise that I am a multi-accounter. Lmao.

Re: PPUK help needed

Grosvenor is pretty messed up currently, because of the Blue Square sell off. I had an email exchange with support there, and I gather they have had loads of complaints (couldn`t get through on the phone). All they could really tell me was that they are aware of the issues and are working on them. I had an account with One Way (offshoot of Blue Square) which has now become a Betfair account, meaning that I now have two Betfair accounts (because I had one already). They have zeroed the balance in the process of transferring it ! Also, I can`t open a new Grosvenor account (in order to play GUKPT etc.) even though support agree I should be able to. The system blocks me, apparently on the premise that I am a multi-accounter. Lmao.
:welcome