Grand National Help

Hello all, I am new to this, I've never ever put a bet on a horse before, most of my family do it though ( No one has one though ) as it's The Grand National and everyone dose it. Now, I thought that I might be head as I go onto this forum where a lot of you are pro's at horse betting and know who's most likely going to win. To pick the winner should I just randomly pick a horse and hope he/she wins or should I do research first? like have the won cups in the past and also should I look back at past races to see how well they have done and go from there? I play poker on sky so I have about £300 which I can bet away which I don't really care about as I won it on last months £10K new player freeroll. Any help would be much thankful

Re: Grand National Help

Hello all, I am new to this, I've never ever put a bet on a horse before, most of my family do it though ( No one has one though ) as it's The Grand National and everyone dose it. Now, I thought that I might be head as I go onto this forum where a lot of you are pro's at horse betting and know who's most likely going to win. To pick the winner should I just randomly pick a horse and hope he/she wins or should I do research first? like have the won cups in the past and also should I look back at past races to see how well they have done and go from there? I play poker on sky so I have about £300 which I can bet away which I don't really care about as I won it on last months £10K new player freeroll. Any help would be much thankful
First buy a rod, some bait...Find 40 fish, label them with 40 of the horses names, put them in a pond...Cast your line,wait a while for them to bite, see which you caught, take your fish(s) down the bookies, put it on the counter ask the nice assistant to put that on the National for you...................... and there you have it. Simples.:D