Friday Frollocks 5/4/13

teaulc

Re: Friday Frollocks 5/4/13

WSOP Step 2 sat on 888 (with luck followed by a Step 3 sat). Grand Grand National sat on Blackbelt. Possibly Vegas Party Pack Step 1 sats on 888.
Close in the WSOP sat, but no cigar. I finished 23rd, with 17 to qualify. I shoved AJ from the cutoff, probably needing about a couple of blind steals or a double up to creep into the qualifying places, and ran into KK in the BB. He thought about folding, and possibly should have (he had about 18xBB and I had about 9xBB, and he'd have been reasonably comfortable to qualify if he'd folded.) I did play a Step 1 Vegas Party Pack sat, and bubbled, 5th with 4 to qualify, although I won $10 for a $2.10 investment, so I made a profit. A bit of an "almost" evening so far ...

2000: Betfair - $2,000 Grand National freeroll 2030: Paddy Power - $11 Hold 'Em ($1,500 added)
Betfair - To call it finishing 214th/2136 at playing cards would be sort of reliant on getting any cards. Paddy Power - 138th/162.. Firstly, flopped set v. set AGAIN (wonder when I get the higher one in these situations?), and then flopped two pair with A,K on the A,K,10 flop, but lost to the guy that called multi-raises pre-flop with J/Q. It's a wonderful poker life.

Re: Friday Frollocks 5/4/13 Just went out the Betfair freeroll in 155th. Fun hand ... I have KQs in the BB, Button raises 3x, SB flats, I like the odds for calling with my KQs, so I do Flop Qd Js Ts ...... top pair, up n down straight draw, flush draw, royal flush draw, very nice SB checks, I check, button bets, SB shoves, I reshove, Button snap calls Me Ks Qs v SB Kh Jc v Button Qc Qh Turn 9d - gives me and the SB straights, though I still have flush draw to scoop the lot River 9c - gives Button a FH Fun hand I thought :loon

Re: Friday Frollocks 5/4/13 Was going to play that, but having looked at the details I decided it might run on a bit. Who says I'm lacking in the positive thinking department first thing I do before I play is check how long it is going to take me to win a tourney:p

Was going to play that, but having looked at the details I decided it might run on a bit. Who says I'm lacking in the positive thinking department first thing I do before I play is check how long it is going to take me to win a tourney:p
It finishes about 2am. I know, cos i won it :)