** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sale price vs. Wins

hello all, I am looking into the statistics and analytics in horse racing. What I am looking at are stats that may slip under the radar when looking at the form book. I am currently starting to look at some regression analysis on how the sale price of a horse effects the win rate ( as well as earnings per race). Naturally one would expect these to go hand in hand. Has anyone else looked into this before? Also, I have some analytical tools that can be used for other angles. If anyone has any angles that havent previously been researched then please share. If you wish to chat one-to-one then please say and I will provide my email. Thanks

I briefly looked into maidens who had winning relatives at listed or above level. Technically not sale price but it's likely that this would have affected sale price. This didn't have any relation to wins but it was with two year olds. One promising angle that you could examine is runners who have won the most prize money in a race if you decide not to follow sale price. Gimme a shout if you do. Sent from my GT-I9100 using PL Forum

• 1 month later...