Taking a Break

Rivrd

Its been long overdue....... I have not been enjoying the game for some months now and with the added trouble that i have ongoing problems with one of my children with doctor/hospital visits etc, you get the picture this is what is probably affecting my game. I have never really stepped away from poker on a long term basis, or never had a break so will continue to play the odd game here and there, but at the moment i have no enthusiasm to play poker as it has all become a bit of a chore. The break hopefully will do me good and i am hoping will find my love again for the game. I will still be looking in on the forum, so come on lads please post up your winnings and give Oobs a run for his money :lol Best of luck to you all :ok

Re: Taking a Break Fair enough mate sure you'll come back stronger than ever :ok A break will be good for you, Poker can be a cruel mental game not sure I could handle it more than the few times a week I play! Anyway, good luck in whatever you decide to do during the break, I'm off to chase Oobs down :\

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.