** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Premier League 2013 - Week 9

kevshat

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 4 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Player 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lewis, A v Van Barneveld, R (19:10 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Taylor, P v Thornton, R (19:50 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.53 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Newton, W v Hamilton, A (20:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.87 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.24 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.43 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Anderson, G v Wade, J (21:10 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Van Gerwen, M v Whitlock, S (21:50 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Premier League 2013 - Week 9 Week 9 previews: 4pts R.Barneveld to beat A.Lewis 11/10 William Hill Adrian Lewis has done well to be four matches unbeaten in this field particularly as only once in this tournament has he gone above 96 with his average. I reckon he’ll need at least a 96 average to beat Barneveld in this form. Barneveld missed a raft of doubles last week against Taylor and still averaged over 102 and that scoring power, coupled with the better finishing we often see from him when it isn’t Taylor over his shoulder, makes Barneveld a tough proposition to beat for me here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/lewis-vs-barneveld-betting-raymond-barneveld-can-leave-adrian-lewis-sweating-throughout-judgement-night-20130403 4pts P.Taylor vs R.Thornton - Over 10.5 legs 8/11 Skybet Taylor should win this match but I’m not convinced he’ll have it all his own way. Thornton has taken draws from Barneveld and Michael van Gerwen this season so he fears nobody and he tore a new backside into Simon Whitlock last week. Phil Taylor hasn’t been his metronomic self in this Premier League but I think he might just have enough to win this but not before we’ve seen at least 11 legs. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/taylor-vs-thornton-betting-robert-thornton-can-keep-this-one-close-20130403 4pts W.Newton vs A.Hamilton - Over 5.5 180's 10/11 888Sport Andy Hamilton can play with a bit of freedom in this match and that could be the difference. While Newton wouldn’t turn a draw down realistically he needs to win this to stay up or he should be thinking that in his mind anyway. It isn’t a match which I can call either way though purely because of the pressure Newton is under. Both men score fairly well though so the 5.5 180 line looks like it is one which can be covered and that looks the best bet to me here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/newton-vs-hamilton-betting-180-s-line-looks-a-little-low-for-two-reasonably-solid-scorers-20130403 5pts J.Wade to beat G.Anderson 10/11 William Hill This match will boil down to how well James Wade scores. If he scores well he’ll win this easily and if he doesn’t he’ll ride his luck before winning but either way I think he’ll win because Anderson’s head looks shot to pieces every time he gets down to a double now. If this turns into a finishing contest it will be a no contest as Wade will win that every time. For me it’s a question of how quickly Wade wins. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/anderson-vs-wade-betting-james-wade-can-send-gary-anderson-out-of-the-tournament-in-brighton-20130403 4pts M.van Gerwen (-2.5 legs) to beat S.Whitlock 5/6 888Sport Simon Whitlock ran into one freight train in the form of Robert Thornton last week and he could well run into another here. The best players bounce back from defeat with a big performance and I expect Michael van Gerwen to do that here. He has given Whitlock 4 beatings in their last 4 meetings by scorelines of 6-1, 10-6, 6-1 and 6-0 and I fear with the way Whitlock has scored poorly in the tournament so far another heavy beating is coming his way here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/van-gerwen-vs-whitlock-betting-michael-van-gerwen-can-pick-another-another-big-win-over-the-australian-20130403

Re: Premier League 2013 - Week 9 James Wade vs Garry Anderson James Wade is in absolutely devastating form taking out massive checkouts in almost every match and Anderson missed something like 28 Darts at doubles last week which isn't unusual for him but something he really needs to fix because he is a prolific scorer. Same as Kevshat here really cant see him losing and his price is currently $1.86 on betfair which is probably 30 cents above where it should be. Phil Taylor vs Robert Thornton Thornton @ $1.60 for most 180s looks a steal to me i just cant see how he wont score more 180s then taylor who prefers the safe 177 route more often then not and thornton has become a 180 machine nailing 4 last week in a 7-1 white wash of a terribly out of form Whitlock.

Re: Premier League 2013 - Week 9 Premier League Darts - Final week and crunch time at the bottom, 2 drop out and get relegated this week. Anderson v Wade - Anderson is sat in the bottom 2, where hes been throughout the season. This is make or break, and theres no more unforgiving opponent than Wade to run into. Wade was good last week in de-railing MVG, and proving hes still "the 2nd best in the world" In his words. Anderson is just panicking throughout games, his face tells the story. He would need one hell of a miracle to avoid the drop. If Wade scores well this could be abit embarassing for Anderson. 7-3 Wade Taylor v Thornton - Thornton doesnt fear Taylor like alot of players do, and with safety already guaranteed for the man bookies had favourite to finish bottom, he'l be in good spirits. Hes loved this Premie League, hes been a revelation. Last week he was on course to break the highest ever aveage in a match right up until the final leg. 120 odd, thats some going! Taylor did what he always does to Barney, beats him before they throw a dart. He did play excellent himself though and this should be a cracker. 6-6 draw Newton v Hamilton - Now this is a tough one to call, its Newton scrapping for his life at the bottom or the comfortbale Hamilton. Newton had a great weekend winning the European Tour 2 event, so wil be in high spirits and that could give him the boost he needs here. Hamilton is safe, and i think hes abit more foot off the pedal than some would be. It'l be tight but i fancy Newton to survive, just. 7-5 Newton MVG v Whitlock - Theres trouble ahead for Whitlock, he got annhilated last week at the hands of Thornton, and having MVG a week later is a scary thought. Whitlock is on the brink of relegation, sat 3rd bottom just 1 point ahead of the chasing 2. Its must win this, a point may not be enough. Can he get a point? i dont think he can even manage that. MVG will be relaxed and throwing freely. He could white wash him here, he has the beating of Whitlock. 7-3 MVG Lewis v Barney - Lewis is one of the 4 who could drop, but he is 4 games unbeaten in the league and that run should see him just avoid the drop whatever the result here. Barney was beaten last week averaging 102, against Taylor but anything close to that performance here and he wins. Lewis has struggled to brak the 95 average barrier throughout, and that erratic scoring and missed doubles will not be good enough here. 7-4 Barney BETS; Wade, Taylor/Thorn draw, Newton, MVG, Barney - 5-FOLD @ 65/1 Barney & Wade double @ 5/2 Newton to win 7-5 @ 17/2

Re: Premier League 2013 - Week 9 Newton v Hamilton Wes Newton comes in to this match knowing he needs the win and he should be up for it after last week, Iam not going to back him to win the the match outright but instead going to take a stab at him covering the match checkout which paddy power have set over 95.5, he showed how he can cover this last week on a number of occasions firstly in the premier league against Gary Anderson with finishes of 132 + 120, again over the weekend he would of covered this in the final Paul Nicolson 100, 104 and in early rounds against Arron Monks and Suljovic etc 107, 122,121 etc Wes Newton Highest Checkout over 95.5 5/6 Reposted due to bad spelling and posting the same post two times ha

Re: Premier League 2013 - Week 9

Newton v Hamilton Wes Newton comes in to this match knowing he needs the win and he should be up for it after last week, Iam not going to back him to win the the match outright but instead going to take a stab at him covering the match checkout which paddy power have set over 95.5, he showed how he can cover this last week on a number of occasions firstly in the premier league against Gary Anderson with finishes of 132 + 120, again over the weekend he would of covered this in the final Paul Nicolson 100, 104 and in early rounds against Arron Monks and Suljovic etc 107, 122,121 etc Wes Newton Highest Checkout over 95.5 5/6 Reposted due to bad spelling and posting the same post two times ha
bet won good night all round :cigar