Queens Park Rangers v Wigan Athletic > Sun 7th April

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Queens Park Rangers v Wigan Athletic (16:10 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.94 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Wigan Athletic > Sun 7th April Interesting match here. Wigan are getting the job done atm, as they seem to do. QPR are going down, not mathematically certain yet but they are gonna be relegated. I think they can put it up to Wigan, nullify them somewhat, but I'm loathe to oppose Wigan at this time of the season. Feel sorry for QPR in all honesty...poor business last Summer and a terrible first half of the season has killed them. No way back IMO after Fulham result last night.

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Wigan Athletic > Sun 7th April 4pts Both teams to score 8/11 Stan James Surely QPR have got to defend better than they did against Fulham on Monday night? If they don’t then they might as well sign their own death wish now but even if they do Wigan send a lot of men forward and have the quality to find the back of the net. Defending isn’t Wigan’s strong point though so I can see QPR scoring themselves and rather than try and work out who can handle the pressure and stuff a simple both teams to score bet might be the best way to go here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/qpr-vs-wigan-betting-qpr-might-have-to-be-more-open-in-search-for-vital-win-20130405

Rangers are down for me. Usually when a side is going to fight until the last day you see some sort of momentum and performances. Rangers just aren't putting in enough of a shift so I think there's more in this game for Wigan. It wouldn't surprise me to see them come away with a win here. I'm sure they'll be a lot of pressure from the home crowd and Rangers haven't shown they can cope with it all season. So I see no reason to suggest they will suddenly pull a performance out of the hat here. Wigan to put more pressure on Villa as they start t show their usual end of season form.

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Wigan Athletic > Sun 7th April QPR v Wigan - both teams to score @ 8/11 - Stan James Another massive game for both teams here with Villas win at Stoke yesterday meaning they are really under pressure now. Its hard to call from a win perspective but I think both sides should score here. QPRs last four games have all had both sides score, Remy is on decent scoring form at the moment and I'd expect Taarabt to start this and create chances for QPR. They finished the game very strongly against Fulham and probably should have got something from that game in the end and they know now that they need to win this game or any very slight hopes of staying up will be over and I'd expect them to score. Wigan will be a threat aswell though and are always a threat on the break and they have scored 3 on the road at Reading and Everton recently in the cup and Arouna Kone is on great form. Should be an open match as if either team falls behind the other will really need to go for it, it was 2-2 earlier in the season between these two, QPR have only four clean sheets at home and Wigan only four away from home so 8/11 for both to score here looks decent.

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Wigan Athletic > Sun 7th April This should be a good game, i expect QPR to go for everything, with Wigan pouncing on the break, some crazy score draw or 3-2 either way..There should be plenty of goals. Thats were i would be looking, in the goals market.

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Wigan Athletic > Sun 7th April Overs @ 1.97 (Pinnacle) looks really good value to me. Both teams need to win, QPR especially, Wigan have been overish on the road and QPR have been poor defensively (and overish) of late, despite being underish at home earlier in the season. The price has moved around a fair bit, and there is no consensus among the bookmakers.