Chelsea v Sunderland > Sun 7th April

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chelsea v Sunderland (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.37[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Chelsea v Sunderland > Sun 7th April Wow, never thought I'd be eagerly interested to see a Sunderland result...but this is shaping up to be tasty. Paolo Di Canio taking charge of his first game away to Chelsea. Sunderland look dire lately but Chelsea have had a mammoth schedule lately....hard fought win over United yesterday after losing at Southampton on Saturday, they play Rubin Kazan on Thurs night and we all know Benitez is mad for these cup competitions to boost the CV, and then host Sunderland on Sunday. Tough going. Chelsea could destroy them, course they could. I'd almost put a small wager on Sunderland for the laugh, it just seems written in the stars for a shock here IMO.

Re: Chelsea v Sunderland > Sun 7th April I think the odds on Chelsea are justified due to the fact that they have won 9 out of the last 10 games against Sunderland. But to be honest I won't be surprised if Benitez decides to rest a few players here, since in my opinion his main priorities are UEFA Europa League and FA Cup.

Re: Chelsea v Sunderland > Sun 7th April Hazard, together with Mata, seem to be the most influential players for Chelsea. The Belgian played only 25 mins yesterday, Mata was subbed in the 78th. If anyone of them starts on Sunday and I think that will be the case, Chelsea should beat this Sunderland side. + Ba should come to the squad to give further boost in attack. As much as Benitez is interested in winning cups, above all Chelsea needs a top 4 finish. I think they will be strong and motivated enough to get the 3 points on Sunday. Chelsea (-1 ah) @1.5 10 pts Chelsea (-1.5 ah) @1.97 5 pts bet365