** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

NBA system SMM picks Mar 1st

After 7 days of posting unimproved and untested system SMM pick record here in this forum is 14-12 or 53.8% correct picks or 2.8% profit. That information is very misleading because after I analysed data for all the games and all system SMM picks I discovered 3 patterns and with that knowledge system SMM picks went 18-3 or 85.7% correct picks or 63.7% profit. Stats about this patterns and analysis of when this system SMM picks fits in what patterns can be read on my web page (if anybody is interested about this system just click on my username and you'll find out more).

Re: NBA system SMM picks Mar 1st I've decided that 20% of all profit that will be made with this system SMM picks in march 2005 - I'll donate to the charities. Starting bankroll in march 2005: 2000 euro stake per single bet: 5% of bankroll (currently 100 euro) type of bet: system SMM pick (single NBA side and total pick at odd 1.91 or US odd -110).

Re: NBA system SMM picks Mar 1st 1-1 on 1st day in march 2005. I have one more theory that will show in next 2 weeks if it's true or not. This theory predicts that on wednesday Mar 2nd and thursday Mar 3rd I will not make a profit with this system SMM. Will see if this theory will come true. ********************* March system SMM: 1-1 *********************