BBOTD Thursday 28th (No BBOTD on Good Friday reminder)

cpo

4.20 Wolves Ishikawa 1pt win @ 9/2 Ladbrokes This horse has been in cracking form of late and only just failed in the hat-trick bid last time out. I don't think Graham Lee was at his best that day and I would give this horse another chance. The form of his latest win has been franked several times and he is only up 1lb for his 2nd last time out. IMO that was a tougher race than this one and he can get back to winning ways. Watt Broderick looked unlucky the other day and is probably the biggest danger but I fancy Ishikawa to win.

Re: BBOTD Thursday 28th 14.40 Wolverhampton: Lady Of Burgundy @ 7/2 Bet365 I thought Lady Of Burgundy ran a huge race over course and distance ten days ago when she clearly didn't have things going her way. She travelled well in rear for a long time but had to sit and suffer when the eventual winner, who the had run of the race, kicked away from the front from 4f out. Lady Of Burgundy was locked on the inside and had to wait until approaching the home straight to get out there and starting a challenge. The eventual winner was many lengths in front already at this point but Lady Of Burgundy really finished super strongly and was only 2 lengths beaten in the end. She looks well handicapped judged on this performance in my mind, now down to a career lowest mark.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.