Coral $1k Freeroll & iPad to Winner - 21st March [20 points required on 20th March]

Bart(UK)

bec78b3ad47b2b097f1d2291060b69a3a272c8de.jpg pic courtesy of Coral.co.uk Coral Poker is giving you the chance to take part in a $1k Freeroll and win an iPad this Thursday. Earn 20 Coral Poker points, or more, on 20th March and we'll give you a FREE entry into an exclusive Freeroll tournament set to take place on 21st March at 7.30pm. The tournament winner will receive an iPad!* Once you've earned 20 points and received your tournament entry token, you can register for the Freeroll tournament from 10am on 21st March. To participate, just visit the Coral Exclusive > Freeroll tab in your poker lobby. Take your seat and enjoy the tournament. The Team @Coral

Re: Coral $1k Freeroll & iPad to Winner - 21st March [20 points required on 20th Marc Reminder you must earn your 20 points today to be entered in the tournament tomorrow. The tournament itself is a Freeroll but with $0.50 unlimited rebuys & $1 add-on.

Re: Coral $1k Freeroll & iPad to Winner - 21st March [20 points required on 20th Marc F*ck I've had a mare. Done £20 through bad luck/poor play in double up sngs and I'm only on 18.50 points for the day. How is that even possible? I thought if I played the r&a that would count :wall

Re: Coral $1k Freeroll & iPad to Winner - 21st March [20 points required on 20th Marc Tried to send a pm but not sure i sent it properly. If you still have something left in your account probably best to grind a bit of NL2 or similar, think 20 points was something like $1 rake (but don't quote me, check it out on their website to be certain), so you can't be short by much.