Where are you playing on I Don't Like Mondays 18th March?

DasBoot

Re: Where are you playing on I Don't Like Mondays 18th March? Currently on Stars playing Micro Millions Events 39 and 40. Ev39 is 8 Game $3.30 : Closing in on the money 944 left outta 4989 660 paid im sitting a little above average Ev40 is $5.50 KO : no bounties yet but steady start early days yet though

Re: Where are you playing on I Don't Like Mondays 18th March? Out of both Micro Millions , Busted in the money of 8game finishing 332nd lost out on big pot in stud when 3 cards to hit spade missed costing me a 60K pot leaving me on 40k get in hand on PLO with KK49 with 2 diamonds get in on A Q 6 board with flush draw against bottom set cant hit king or diamond

Re: Where are you playing on I Don't Like Mondays 18th March?

Back on the hoss. I'm investing $50 on ipoker 10k gtd. Win that and spend it all on LCS 3-8 and definitely qualify for IO. What could go wrong? Good luck all :hope
Very best of luck mate, if anyone deserves a break it's you. Loaning you my one-time tonight, unfortunately it's wearing a little thin now as heavily used but hey you never know. :hope

Re: Where are you playing on I Don't Like Mondays 18th March? Stan James - PL League Stars - PL Variant HORSE - Giddy up! Played a couple of micro-sats on ipoker earlier, 2 played, 0 cashed, -$0.99, didn't even bubble the bubble's bubble or the bubble of the bubble's bubble's bubble's bubble. Can't win em all. SP 20k Sun Stage 2 -$0.77 7/19 (3) iPops 7H $40k Stage 3 Turbo -$0.22 17/40 (10)

Re: Where are you playing on I Don't Like Mondays 18th March?

I'll buy a lottery ticket or ten in Micromillions #41 3xTurbo' date=' but not until the late reg period is almost over.[/quote'] Only had to buy 4 tickets, but no cigar. If my 99 had stood up against Q10 then I'd have been in with a decent chance of a cash. Definitely going to be in this now.

Re: Where are you playing on I Don't Like Mondays 18th March? Great banter tonight, really enjoy the evenings just playing PL games, like old times. Sometimes I think we maybe push ourselves to play too many games at same time, just a couple of PL games is ideal for relaxed entertainment. Keep it going Nemo, Booty, Ram, anyone still running. Going to get a bite to eat but will pop in later to see how you're all doing :ok Edit: crossed in post, well done Nemo :clap