Manchester United v Reading > Sat 16th March

Re: Manchester United v Reading > Sat 16th March Like the odds on Both to Score here @ 2.00 with most bookies. Reading have managed to score in 9 out of their last 10 games, including a cup game against Man.United at Old Trafford. With 9 games to go Reading are in relegation zone and have no other option than to go forward and score goals and are capable to do so.

BTTS is way to risky imo , man united have had 4 clean sheets on the bounce in the premier league and look like they have really tightened up at the back. Yes Chelsea and Real Madrid both scored 2 but these are world class teams and reading are for sure and certain going down. The other thing to consider is goal difference down the bottom only 1 goal seperates the bottom 3 and my gut feel is the new coach would be content with 1-0 or 2-0 loss.

Re: Manchester United v Reading > Sat 16th March Reading have lost by 3 goals only 3 times this season:

• 0-3 away against Sunderland (11.12.12)
  • 2-5 at home against Arsenal (17.12.12)
  • 0-3 at home against Wigan (23.02.13)

Based on that I really like the odds on Reading +3 @ 1.73 William Hill. Moreover, since next week a number of World Cup Qualifiers will be played I think that most of the players will be thinking about their respective national teams and won't be surprised if they don't play at 100%.

Re: Manchester United v Reading > Sat 16th March 5pts Man Utd (-2) to beat Reading 21/20 Ladbrokes When these two met at the Madejski there were plenty of goals and Reading contributed a few of their own. I think there will be plenty of goals again here too but this time I don’t expect Reading to contribute too many. Reading are horrendous defensively and the likes of Rooney, van Persie and even Kagawa should cut through them at will. If United score early and get on a roll this could turn very nasty for this Reading side. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/man-utd-vs-reading-betting-reading-look-ripe-for-a-real-beating-at-old-trafford

Re: Manchester United v Reading > Sat 16th March Staffy, I am with you on that. We are going down for certain, the main reason being that we are so open at the back with a lack of real quality in the centre of the park. This leaves an average defence very exposed. I am sure Dolan will come in and try not to get beat too heavily today, so I find it hard to find much value in any of the goals or handicap markets. What is nailed on is that we will get beat, I am sure of that. Utd have won all but 1 game at home and Reading will be one more notch on their bedpost after today. So, I fully agree, 16-18% return looks like a good investment to me. I am not a high stakes man so will be adding this into a double or treble on the assumption that in reality that is a single or a double! Man U to win @ 1/6 (10 pts)

Re: Manchester United v Reading > Sat 16th March if we get an early goal today and fergie puts a strong team out can see this being are biggest win of the season,are biggest wins are 4 0 both aginst norwich and wigan,so we aint scored 5 this year so fergie put a strong team out and lets get the title as quickly as poss,so goin for 5 nil today 17/1 with bet victor good luck

Re: Manchester United v Reading > Sat 16th March To be fair Reading have given Man United two very close games so far this season. I remember the FA Cup tie at Old Trafford, I thought Reading played extremely well in that game and very nearly came back from 2-0 down with plenty of late chances but could only manage the one goal back. Granted Man United should win but I'm never one for backing at such short odds. Probably going to chance a small lay if Man United start slowly and look to traded out in-play here.

Re: Manchester United v Reading > Sat 16th March I know it's Man Utd but I really can't see value in these tiny odds, I think they will go on to win it but I think Reading are worth a few quid at a massive 24 on betfair. Even if just to trade out if they can keep it level or even snatch a goal.

Re: Manchester United v Reading > Sat 16th March

I know it's Man Utd but I really can't see value in these tiny odds' date=' I think they will go on to win it but I think Reading are worth a few quid at a massive 24 on betfair. Even if just to trade out if they can keep it level or even snatch a goal.[/quote'] Penguin, where is the joker? You must be joking- United to wipe the floor with em today. Nananananana Batman