Saturday Night Poker (fever) 9/3/13

teaulc

Re: Saturday Night Poker (fever) 9/3/13 Going to grind a few 180 man turbos on Stars today I think with maybe a few other tournies thrown in, let you all know how i've got on later on! GL everyone:ok EDIT: Great start in $1 freezeout on Paddy, my kings beaten by 5/6s. Hopefully get these beats out the way early :lol

Re: Saturday Night Poker (fever) 9/3/13

I played so appalling yesterday that I don't want to play. However, I'm satted into two biggers sats so I have to. 888: Step 3 to The Whale OUT Busted to a 1 outer that would've taken me through :@ Paddy Power: 60 seats gtd to 200k OUT QQ v AJ he gets flush on river after I hit a set on flop fck off Play well my friends. As long as you do your best you can't control the bad beats. *Confucious is away*
I hate this game at times.

Re: Saturday Night Poker (fever) 9/3/13 Been getting picked off all day by hands like 3/4 and 2/9 off, must be the weekend when all these come out to play! Looks like you lot are having the same luck at the moment! hopefully it all changes and we all take one down each tonight. :eek