Total Goals System

Ive been quite successful this season in the total goals market and im confident by concentrating soley on this market i can make a profitable system. Of course im going to introduce live testing as it would be naive to start pumping money into a system when you have no clue just how well it is going to work. I will use a testing period of 6 weeks which should be sufficient enough to decide, but if by this time i havnt placed enough bets reasonable to analyse the systems profitablility then i will further the testing by another few weeks. The majority, if not all my bets will be placed on the 0-1 goals market as IMO this offers the best value with the majority of games being priced above 2/1. There is the usual suspects in teams carrying out 0-1 goal games, Blackburn for example have had 8 out of there last 10 games finish with 0-1 goals but you will still be able to get 12/5 that there next one will, this for me represents huge value and a number of times accross this site i have posted my 0-1 goals bet and it has done very well for me. I will have a starting bank of 50pts and a staking range of 1-10pts. Week 1 selections Chelsea vs Lverpool 0-1 Goals Odds: 15/8 Stake: 5pts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Total Goals System Just one furhter point on this system, obviously this system covers 0-0, 0-1 and 1-0 and its interesting to see that Betfred who are known for good correct score prices have them priced: Chelsea 1-0 11/2 Liverpool 1-0 17/2 Draw 0-0 15/2 Now if you staked the following amounts on each one you would get: 13 pts on Chelsea 1-0 returns 84.5 9 pts on Liverpool 1-0 returns 85.5 10pts on the draw 0-0 returns 85 Total Staked 31pts Returns 85pts This would mean odds of 2.74 0-1 Goals is offered at 2.875 So theres a contradiction in what there offering and this is why i like betting on the total goals market. Usually this difference is greater as 0-1 goals is usually priced around 12/5 with the odds for the 1-0, 0-0 and 0-1 all still the same. Newcastle vs Chelsea last week had the same 0-1, 0-0 and 1-0 prices but offered 0-1 goals at 11/5, which meant there was 0.46 difference in the odds for the correct scores and the odds offered for 0-1 goals. This match ended 1-0 and i did place a bet on 0-1 goals as recorded in my 2/1+ system. I believe there is substantial value in betting on the 0-1 goals market and am looking forwad to see how this system develops. Incidentley Betfred have cut the price from 15/8 to 7/4 in the last hour.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.