Teaulc`s Ninja II Stake Request - March 4th - 10th 2013 / 6 Tournaments SOLD OUT

teaulc

Re: Teaulc`s Ninja II Stake Request - March 4th - 10th 2013 / 6 Tournaments SOLD OU i was in 2 minds whether to fold or not,played him a few times and has often folded when pressed and maybe i should have heeded that,i didnt have him on a straight draw for sure,i was certain i was ahead all the way. thanks for input,always appreciated whether + or - onwards and upwards

Re: Teaulc`s Ninja II Stake Request - March 4th - 10th 2013 / 6 Tournaments SOLD OU many thanks for the stake guys, sorry i couldnt re-produce my form from Ninja 1, down to the business end, with winnings of $42 the payout is as follows: myself 50% = $21 BurnleyJoe 10% = $4.20 Hebert 10% = $4.20 Fear_Me 30% = $12.60 will return on Stars,monies have been transferred. cheers guys. oh,by the way, as we had a stake in all 6 games we have qualified for a freeroll tomorrow night with 1st prize of an East End London Live tourney,date still to be confirmed and 2nd and 3rd get a satellite seat. if i manage to bink a seat and cash in the Live game, then a share out of the same will be payed out.