An Ace! An Ace! My laptop for an ace! Friday 22th

DasBoot

Re: Where are you playing Fri 22nd Feb

$50 on my head tonight in the Freddy May Bounty tourney on Paddy Power also playing Paddy`s weekly final. Coral freeroll also Stars / Talksport freeroll
will be hunting Al head then 500$ ranking on betsafe 2x added giveaway on red kings fredi+ fantastic on ppp boyl 22$ added 1k full tilt and stars all what find around 5$ buy in

Re: Where are you playing Fri 22nd Feb Heavenbet: GSOP Giveaways, Superstep Coinflips Stars: Talksport UKIPT freeroll, Big $11 Paddy: Fantastic, Freddie Mays 888: Friday Challenge sats Sky: £2k mini bh Coral: Friday Special freeroll Good luck tonight everyone :ok PS can a mod merge the other thread and this one (DasBoot posted - An Ace....) - Thank you!! :)

Re: An Ace! An Ace! My laptop for an ace! Friday 22th Coral 500 Went out of the coral when my nut flush lost to a 1 outer 10 of spades to give the guy a straight flush. Talksport ukipt second night I get into final 50. Tonight lose AA twice to same guy who shoves with K high and hit his 3 outer both times on the river. One of those nights when I should have gone out for a drink instead.

Re: An Ace! An Ace! My laptop for an ace! Friday 22th ul guys, sick game is poker. I'm very much one for trying to always make +ve ICM moves Ram, sometimes though you have to go with your gut feel. If it felt right at the time with the reads you had on players, chances are it was the right move. Always good to review though of course. Gl in the 8.80 :hope shout if you want a rowdy rail ;)

Re: An Ace! An Ace! My laptop for an ace! Friday 22th Busted it, ran a triple barrel bluff that didnt get through. Another nearly day with a couple of semi deep runs. Reviewing the shove, it was a bad shove, disappointing as it was a stupid way to bust, even if i was quite short. Onto the live £165 2 dayer up my local G tomorrow. Gl all.

Re: An Ace! An Ace! My laptop for an ace! Friday 22th

Keep it going guys, you can do it! Out early in the Coral (always going to be fast & loose that one). Won the ukipt league for £51.23, but only after coolering Jase a couple before the ft bubble :(
Well in mate :ok Didn't play yesterday so wasn't around to see it but looks now as if your right in the mix up along with a few other PL'ers so good luck :hope