** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Super League 2013 - Round 4 & World Club Challenge

kevshat

Super League odds: [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 23 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bradford Bulls v St Helens (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hull FC v Warrington Wolves (17:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 24 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wigan Warriors v London Broncos (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 51 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Castleford Tigers v Catalans Dragons (15:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wakefield Wildcats v Huddersfield Giants (15:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.42 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Salford City Reds v Hull KR (18:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] World Club Challenge odds are Leeds 15/8, Melbourne 8/15 and the draw is 22/1.

Re: Super League 2013 - Round 4 & World Club Challenge World Club Challenge preview: 4pts Melbourne Storm (-4) to beat Leeds 10/11 Blue Square As always the question going into the match is how well prepared are the Australian side given that their last match was the Grand Final last season. That is a question we’ll only really know the answer to on the field but Melbourne landed in England well over a week ago so jet lag and things shouldn’t be an excuse. Leeds have a tremendous advantage by being at home but the absence of Zak Hardaker at full back and the fact Kallum Watkins will be out of position there worries me while Cronk, Widdop and Smith are an incredibly strong trio to move the Storm around the park. This has all the makings of 80 quality minutes of rugby league but when the final hooter goes I think the Storm may just have been too strong. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/leeds-vs-melbourne-storm-betting-melbourne-look-strong-all-over-the-park-and-can-edge-the-world-club-challenge

Re: Super League 2013 - Round 4 & World Club Challenge Really looking forward to tonight's game and I'm going for 2 players who don't usually score many tries but are big game players, Kevin Sinfield and Cameron Smith are 2 of the best players in their position in the world and it wouldn't surprise me to see either of the captains set an example and cross the line, leading their team from the front. Kevin Sinfield anytime scorer 4/1 @ Skybet Cameron Smith anytime scorer 7/2 @Skybet

Re: Super League 2013 - Round 4 & World Club Challenge Leeds +6 Evs @Bet365 I like Leeds with this start. They have all the edge here. No doubt Melbourne are a huge threat, and if conditions were equal, Leeds would likely get battered. Conditions aren't equal, the Storm haven't played competitive since last year, it's on a paddock they've never played on before, it's bitterly cold, they've got debutants, that south stand is noisy, and will help Leeds. On the flip side, the spine of the Storm is intact, Slater, Cronk, Smith, they know each other inside out, and certainly have the plays and moves to win. But perhaps just not tonight, the conditions and Leeds match fitness should see them home. Providing they play the game and not the occasion, their is no reason why they shouldn't win this. That first outing against Hull was a hell of a start, they were on it, from the off, this is the one for them!

Re: Super League 2013 - Round 4 & World Club Challenge 3pts Hull FC (+4) to beat Warrington Evs Bet365 This should be a really good game but with home advantage I like the look of Hull with the four point start. They showed last week at St Helens that they will be no pushovers this season and Warrington were involved in a pretty tough encounter with Catalans last week which might have left its mark so early in the season. Both miss key players here but I think Warrington miss the more important players so if Hull don’t win this I think they can stay within a score. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hull-fc-vs-warrington-betting-hull-fc-can-continue-to-impress-at-home-to-warrington

Re: Super League 2013 - Round 4 & World Club Challenge Catalans Dragons (-6) to beat Castleford 1.91 @various Castleford in turmoil behind the scenes, no Rangi Chase for another week, they're up for this though with home advantage. Having said that, and even though the Dragons are without Webb, i think they still have the fire power in the forwards and the backs to cover.

Re: Super League 2013 - Round 4 & World Club Challenge 3pts Hull KR (-14) to beat Salford Evs Bet365 I expect Hull KR to win this match and I think they’ll win it quite easily. They have the quality in Michael Dobson, David Hodgson, Blake Green and a couple of others while Salford are really struggling in defence at the minute. Salford have shipped 40 points or more in their three matches so far and I don’t see them scoring more than 26 to keep within the handicap should they ship another 40pts here. Hull KR are nothing special but I think they’ve got way too much for the Reds in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/salford-vs-hull-kr-betting-hull-kr-can-keep-salford-without-a-point-this-season-with-big-win-

Re: Super League 2013 - Round 4 & World Club Challenge Salford (+14) to beat hull kr - 10/11 - skybet Think Salford may possibly turn a little corner soon with players returning from injury and new signings coming in. Not sure if they can win this game but think 14 start is a bit too much. Just a quick note Kev, Blake green has gone to Wigan who I expect will have far too much for London and easily cover the 28 point handicap, even if Tomkins doesn't play.