Football Lays - Any bet.

RedSaddler92

Re: Football Lays - Any bet. Bet 7. Bronshoj 1-3 BSV *59 minutes gone* (Bronshoj down to 10, but are the stronger/better side) Placed (matched) [TABLE=class: lay, width: 316]

[TR] [TH=class: runner]Lay (Bet Against)[/TH] [TH=class: odds, align: center]Backer's odds[/TH] [TH=class: stake, align: center]Backer's stake[/TH] [TH=class: profit, align: right]Your liability[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: event-name] [TH=colspan: 4]Bronshoj v BSV (In-Play)[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: bet open, bgcolor: #F3DCE2] [TH=class: runner]2 - 3Correct Score[/TH] [TD=class: odds, align: center]

[/TD] [TD=class: stake-cell, align: center]£9.60[/TD] [TD=class: profit, align: right]£40.06[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: meta, bgcolor: #F3DCE2] [TD=colspan: 4]Bet Ref: 25308507049M Bet matched: 17:32 20-Feb-13 (UTC)[/TD] [/TR]

[/TABLE]

Re: Football Lays - Any bet. Bet 8. Saarbrucken 1-0 Arminia Bielefeld *5 minutes gone* Placed (matched) [TABLE=class: lay, width: 316]

[TR] [TH=class: runner]Lay (Bet Against)[/TH] [TH=class: odds, align: center]Backer's odds[/TH] [TH=class: stake, align: center]Backer's stake[/TH] [TH=class: profit, align: right]Your liability[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: event-name] [TH=colspan: 4]Saarbrucken v Arminia Bielefeld (In-Play)[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: bet open, bgcolor: #F3DCE2] [TH=class: runner]1 - 0 Correct Score[/TH] [TD=class: odds, align: center]

[/TD] [TD=class: stake-cell, align: center]£3.51[/TD] [TD=class: profit, align: right]£42.12[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: meta, bgcolor: #F3DCE2] [TD=colspan: 4]Bet Ref: 25309273813M Bet matched: 18:07 20-Feb-13 (UTC)[/TD] [/TR]

[/TABLE] Bank £3.61

Re: Football Lays - Any bet. Bet 9. Wuppertaler 0-1 FC Koln II *23 minutes gone* Placed (matched) [TABLE=class: lay, width: 316]

[TR] [TH=class: runner]Lay (Bet Against)[/TH] [TH=class: odds, align: center]Backer's odds[/TH] [TH=class: stake, align: center]Backer's stake[/TH] [TH=class: profit, align: right]Your liability[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: event-name] [TH=colspan: 4]Wuppertaler v FC Koln II (In-Play)[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: bet open, bgcolor: #F3DCE2] [TH=class: runner]1 - 1 Correct Score[/TH] [TD=class: odds, align: center]

[/TD] [TD=class: stake-cell, align: center]£5.71[/TD] [TD=class: profit, align: right]£45.68[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: meta, bgcolor: #F3DCE2] [TD=colspan: 4]Bet Ref: 25309561477M Bet matched: 18:23 20-Feb-13 (UTC)[/TD] [/TR]

[/TABLE] Bank £0.05

Re: Football Lays - Any bet. Bet 10. Dundee Utd U20 0-0 Celtic U20 *41 minutes* Placed (matched) [TABLE=class: lay, width: 316]

[TR] [TH=class: runner]Lay (Bet Against)[/TH] [TH=class: odds, align: center]Backer's odds[/TH] [TH=class: stake, align: center]Backer's stake[/TH] [TH=class: profit, align: right]Your liability[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: event-name] [TH=colspan: 4]Dundee Utd U20 v Celtic U20 (In-Play)[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: bet open, bgcolor: #F3DCE2] [TH=class: runner]1 - 1 Correct Score[/TH] [TD=class: odds, align: center]

[/TD] [TD=class: stake-cell, align: center]£2.95[/TD] [TD=class: profit, align: right]£20.65[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: meta, bgcolor: #F3DCE2] [TD=colspan: 4]Bet Ref: 25311249329M Bet matched: 19:40 20-Feb-13 (UTC)[/TD] [/TR]

[/TABLE] Bank £0.01

Re: Football Lays - Any bet. I don't have any problem with your way of betting and hope you find something that works well and suits you. It's just a matter of keeping everything tidy on your thread and making it easy for other members to follow what you are doing. It's been much better more recently. I must admit to being worried by your own admission of being very impatient though. It goes against the grain for successful betting and I hope it doesn't cost you too much before you grow out of it.

Re: Football Lays - Any bet. Cheers for the message, yeah I had a little re-think on the layout and think that it looks a bit better without being full of 'copy and paste' screens. I fell asleep stupidly during the Celtic U20 game, only to wake up and see that I was fairly unlucky. This was only a trial though and part of the initial bank balance was a free bet when I opened a new betfair account so I'm actually only £20 down. I intend to come back in a few days or so with a stronger bank (after pay day) and give this another go, with slightly different aims. I am however, impatient - though at times I do think that impatience can win more money than thoose that are happy to sit on £3 profit per day it's just as you say, definetely a more risky strategy. I have £3.20 in my account from a later settlement, no point in doing lay's with that kind of cash, it'd take me 12 months to earn £10. Nothing to do with this thread, but I've put that on Cruz Azul currently beating San Luis 1-0. If I can get that £3.20 back up to £20 odd, I may consider starting this again before the weekend. I will open a new thread though as I think, once a bank is empty and more especially if there's a slight tweak on strategy it makes things look and seem confusing to regular readers (I certainly find that from experience). At the end of the day, I enjoy a little risk and aslong as it doesn't become a £100 down the drain a week kind of thing, then it's a bit of harmless fun. If anything more comes of it, superb and for 'readers' sake keeping it fresh, tidy and strategic to some extent will be good.

Re: Football Lays - Any bet. Just for some sort of closure. Bet's today - 10 Wins - 6 Void - 1 Loss - 3 So, 60% accuracy (albeit over a tiny amount of bets) isn't TOO bad, but perhaps not going all in would work a little better as it's an average of a loss per 3 games which isn't particularly good.