Where are you playing Monday 18th Feb. 2013

teaulc

Re: Where are you playing Monday 18th Feb. 2013 After the weekend's excitement, I'm back playing for small victories. Ongame: Marbella freeroll OUT 31 Feel ill, 1k GSOP giveaway OUT Coral: Daily freeroll qualifier Through to daily final OUT of daily final ipoker: 3k gtd OUT in 96th Annoyed I didn't hang on to money Best of luck all.

Re: Where are you playing Monday 18th Feb. 2013 Stars - EPT (15FPP) Steps Special = 8/111 (9) +€2.20 Seat Stars - EPT (15FPP) Steps Special = 88/111 (9) Stars - EPT (15FPP) Steps Special = 108/111(9) Stars - EPT (€2.20 Token) Step A = 7/9 (2+1+1) Stars - UKIPT (£5.50 Token from Jan League) Sat Rnd 1 = tbc Stars - UKIPT Talksport Freeroll = tbc Stars - UKIPT (£1.10) League = tbc Stars - PL ($2.20) Variant League = tbc Stan James - PL ($5.50) League = tbc

Re: Where are you playing Monday 18th Feb. 2013 Won the UKIPT Sat, was intending on grinding out the sats with $T but it's taken me straight into late reg of the next round, oh well will just have to try and win it :unsure

Stars - UKIPT (£5.50 Token from Jan League) Sat Rnd 1 = 3/43 (6+1) +£33 Seat Stars - UKIPT (£33 1R1A using token) = tbc

Re: Where are you playing Monday 18th Feb. 2013 Stars 1k Gtd 66/455 1st Break 888 Grand Daddy Twins Challenge beaten by the best player i've ever seen (lol) calling all the way with low pair then hitting on the river, thought the standard would have been better in this, may aswel stick to the low stakes! GL Everyone!

Re: Where are you playing Monday 18th Feb. 2013 Out of ukipt final in 47th, played 55 poorly from sb into bb AK. I 4bet allin after his 3bet defence which was prob a mistake. Was holding until river but fair enough losing a flip. Desperately short had to shove A7o utg+1, ran into aces, no complaints there. My personal 'treble' of qualifying for GUKPT, GPS & UKIPT main events will have to wait a while longer :) Thx for the rail as always folks, much appreciated & sorry I couldn't have done better for you all. SonicMan ftw !!

Re: Where are you playing Monday 18th Feb. 2013 Unlucky Bart some effort! :ok Seems like everythings against me tonight every top pocket pair i've had the flop has just killed it. Tilted badly earlier on which I don't normally, calmed down a bit now just in the 1k gtd on stars 30/126/526. Top 90 paid. Hopefully I can salvage something from tonight. EDIT: Nope, firstly I lose half my stack with my A/9s against his 10/2 off :puke 9ish BB left I push my sixes to be called by a/5s.......flops a 5, hits his A on the turn. sums my night up really...playing in 1 more super turbo on 888 not expecting much then bed!