7th Anniversay Sunday Million - $7m Guarantee [PokerStars 3rd March]

Bart(UK)

Re: 7th Anniversay Sunday Million - $7m Guarantee [PokerStars 3rd March]

I would absolutely love to play in this. Might have to attempt a few sats for it.
Going to have to do the same. The 1000 seat just before just sounds like it could just be a crapshoot, can see so many playing in that.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: 7th Anniversay Sunday Million - $7m Guarantee [PokerStars 3rd March] Anyone play this in the end? very tight players in the tourny. Just lost 70% of my stack calling a button all in. my ak lost to a7. not sure i shud of called thst much of my staxk

Re: 7th Anniversay Sunday Million - $7m Guarantee [PokerStars 3rd March] :hope goater & all remaining PL'ers, just stopping to have a bite to eat but will be back on soon to rail Team PL I got into the 1,000 seat sat rosco from the $1 sub-sat (3 attempts), but server problems meant it did turn into a crapshoot. Bust circa 3k/4k from 39k with 1,800 seats paid. Not really happy to buyin direct to these yet, playing a few Sunday Storms first.

:hope goater & all remaining PL'ers, just stopping to have a bite to eat but will be back on soon to rail Team PL I got into the 1,000 seat sat rosco from the $1 sub-sat (3 attempts), but server problems meant it did turn into a crapshoot. Bust circa 3k/4k from 39k with 1,800 seats paid. Not really happy to buyin direct to these yet, playing a few Sunday Storms first.
According to a thread on 2p2, you can get a refund from that satellite if you drop them an email http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/61/mtt-community/please-fix-lag-stars-1172544/index67.html I'll send them an email, as it was a total farce that satellite.

Nice one' date=' that will pay for next weeks Storm, cheers Ram. Did wonder, but as it restarted assumed not. Will drop them an email now.[/quote'] Got my buyin back within 2 mins of emailing