** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Paris Saint-Germain v Valencia > Wed 6th March

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Paris Saint-Germain v Valencia (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.93[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Paris Saint-Germain v Valencia > Wed 6th March 4pts Over 2.5 goals 10/11 William Hill There might be some value in backing Valencia to win this second leg but by virtue of the fact they will have to be a bit more open than they usually would perhaps the safest bet in this tie is for there to be over 2.5 goals. Although Ibrahimovic is out PSG still have goals in them in the form of Lavezzi and Pastore among others while Valencia have to go looking for goals. That suggests we’ll see a few here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/psg-vs-valencia-betting-valencia-have-to-attack-which-should-lead-to-goals-in-paris

Re: Paris Saint-Germain v Valencia > Wed 6th March Kevshat i couldnt agree more and in my eyes they are more likely to play with a lot more freedom without the big bully there demanding the ball. Psg will relish an open game because every week in the french league teams park the bus against them and the players they have bought like lavezzi were bought with the champions league in mind. My big worry is Soldado's form away from home has been very average this year but having said that valencia are starting to put a run of games together and i expect them to at least score in this match. Its also worth noting that valencia have scored in every champions league game this season and even scored away to bayern which is no mean feat. Recommendation : Over 2.5 goals Score : 2-2

Re: Paris Saint-Germain v Valencia > Wed 6th March Under 2.5 @ 2.06 pinnacle PSG lead 2-1 after the first leg, and with two away goals, no need for them to go for goals in this game. They can sit back and defend and allow Valencia to come at them. They can even afford to lose 1-0 and still go through, and with Ibrahimovic out, expect them to play with a more defensive line up. They have shown that they can defend, as they have allowed just one goal in their last 7 home games in Lique 1. Valencia will come at them as they need to score twice, but at the same time they should be worried about getting hit on the counter. While their away form in the Primera Liga has been very good, with 4 wins and a draw in their last 5 away games there, these wins have come against Celta Vigo, Deportivo, Granada and Osasuna, with all four teams towards the bottom of the league. PSG wil be a much tougher opponent, and as Valencia did lose 4-0 at 4th placed Malaga and 1-0 at 7th placed Real Betis, then expect them to hold them out, and keep this to a low scoring game

Re: Paris Saint-Germain v Valencia > Wed 6th March I think PSG is really strong in the defence (have kept a clean sheet in 6/7 latest matches in Ligue 1) and without Ibrahimovic/Veratti I think they loose some attacking skill. Im thinking under 1 goal first half (asian) or result 0-0 halftime, anyone with an opinion? Note: This is the first half, I think it may open up in the second if when Valencia has to attack even more.

Re: Paris Saint-Germain v Valencia > Wed 6th March valencia need to score 2 , waiting to that in second half could be more dangerous with living space for psg counter i think we will se a goal in first half and if not than it will come early in second