BBOTD - 14th February 2013. Valentines Day

Primevil

3.55 MEYDAN..UAE 2000 GUINEAS. Soft Falling Rain. 11/10 Paddy Power. One of the best potential horses to grace the UAE steps up tomorrow. Hitting the track standard last time, in a very easy manor. He does stand out as a 5 star bet for me. We are getting evens or a little bigger due to the inconclusive issue about the extra furlong. I guess PH has never say on a better one in his carear. On his dams side there are plenty of mile and mile plus wininng form, and even on the sires side we tend to think sprinter, but again, there is plenty of mile winning form. He will go from the front or near to it again, but he will produce a mid race time between 4 out and 1 out that the others just wont be able to live with. I know the 2nd fav has decent form from the states, but he still has not done it at this level, he has only placed or just out the places. A good thing as i have seen for a long time, at a superb price.

Re: BBOTD - 14th February 2013. Valentines Day 15.30 Leicester - Grandioso - Win @ 4\6 PP BOG 3 chases to date all on soft ground. Won on debut chase at Wincanton over 2m 5f before coming 2nd (only 2 finishers) at the same course over the same distance. Last time was at Ludlow over 2m 4f when a very easy winner and did not have a hard race. Has jumped well all 3 times and been staying on at the end of the races so the extra distance should be no issue. Carry's top weight but 3lb well in as due to go up to 142 OR, runs off 138 in this. Paul Nicholls would not be running if he felt this horse could not won and this looks a good opportunity for another win.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.