CONCACAF World Cup Qualifying - The Hex

We are down to the last 6 teams. Top 3 qualify and 4th will go in to a play off with the Oceania's top finisher I believe. Looking at the games tomorrow, Honduras looks value at home to USA. In the last round of group stages, didn't do so well away. They tied Guatemala 1-1, Lost to Jamaica 2-1 and only beat Antigua & Barbados 1-2. I rank Honduras above all of those teams especially when they are at home. DNB at evens (bet365) looks tempting but I'm going to hold off and look to jump on opportunities that may arise in play. The game I'm definitely jumping on is Mexico at home to Jamaica. Mexico has won every home WCQ since June 15th, 2001. The stadium and fans create a very intimidating atmosphere and the elevation of the city creates fitness issues for the away team. Jamaica's team consists of a lot of players plying their trade in the UK and the long flight back and short camp with the team will also hurt their chances. Mexico has a good core of domestic players and I'm confident they'll get the job done. The odds aren't great, but -1 AH @ 1.30 (bet 365) seems like a good addition to an accy. I also like -1 AH HT @ 2.075. I don't know all the team news so don't blindly follow me but these might be some opportunities you want to look into.